Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In where we steal our Second Lieutenant's office door!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In where we steal our Second Lieutenant's office door!

While I was serving in the Norwegian army I had (for most of the time) an office job.
    Me and another person started at the office about two months before everybodey else got discharged.
    Our second Lieutenant had started (with the people that was leaving) to pull any door that was unlocked off it's hinges and hide it in his office in order to make people to start locking them properly.
    Me and my coworker started to turn this around and began to steal his door when he had left his office unlocked
    He had a good sense of humor so this was very fun to do.
    After a while he stopped taking our doors. But we kept taking his door

Good times.
    “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

"Do as I say..."

Comment

I guess that gives new meaning to "My door is always open."
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        I guess that gives new meaning to "My door is always open."
        As long as he was not busy, you could always drop by and have a chat about anything.

That reminded me about the time maintenance came by and changed all the locks in our building (they had not been changed in 10 years!).
        Both our Lieutenants were on an extended summer vacation (3 weeks without supervision, it was glorious, we could almost do anything we wanted).
        So when they returned, they were locked out of their office
        They had to hunt down the locksmith and get the new keys before they could use their office.
        “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X