Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I googled my zip code for population statistics. Found an estimated population from 2008 of somewhat over 21,000. Yeah, that's real personal...anybody could narrow that down to my house!

Interesting factoid: pop. of this zip is split at about 48% male, 52% female. That explains a lot
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I missed the Michigan bit the first time around. Please don't send nutface this way, no matter how much fun I could have, the crushing depression brought on by a crazy might just make it not worth it.
      Of course, I don't work in a store, so maybe I could have even more fun...
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Seriously, can't we just banhammer tin-foil hat conspiracy nuts like this one out of existence?
        There's a guy I argued with on Youtube who was claiming Facebook was persecuting him and "illegally" closed his account. The real reason was b/c he was a Holocaust-denying troll. I had much meriment (as did others) saying we were glad he wasn't on FB.

Comment

And again with the "boycott the clearance swamp because they ask you your zip code," apparently six hours ago.

We're up to three now. Anybody wanna help me keep count?
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X