This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pruning accounts

If you're reading this when logged in, you won't have an issue. In short, in order to help keep the database within a decent size, as well as free up unused names, we periodically trim the database from unused accounts.

I'm about to send out a reminder email to any account where the account holder hasn't posted and hasn't logged in for ninety days. If someone has such an account, they'll receive this email.

To avoid account deletion, simply log in, or email me with a request to save the account.

Rapscallion

Okay, I got distracted by shiny things. Going to drop the hammer in two weeks time. Will check my emails and do the second email in a short while.

Rapscallion

Comment

Will this affect people who have posted here in the past and haven't logged on in years? Or does this affect people who join and never post?
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

It only applies to accounts with no posts at all.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
        X