This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Weirdest Requests and Complaints Submitted to Hotels

Skyscanner has compiled two lists about bizarre customer complaints and requests and posted the top 10 most bizarre of each.

BTW, I hate it when I can't find steak on a vegetarian menu. After all, cattle are vegetarians.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

The mother of the groom wasn't given the HONEYMOON SUITE!? You think she'd know better on who that was for.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Could have been a hillbilly family - that would explain the mother of the groom wanting the honeymoon suite.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Honestly, I read the entire list...and just said "Uh huh."

You work long enough in a hotel, sooner or later the weirdness of random people fails to faze you the way it once did. I once talked to a woman who assured us that her former Texas Ranger ex-husband stalked her wearing a black rubber body suit that made him invisible to anyone who wasn't a Ranger. She was not kidding, it was not a prank, and she got little more than a couple shrugs after the fact.

I also met the Anti-Christ a few dozen times, on his (or her) way to Jerusalem to end the world. Obviously, we can see how that's panned out thus far.

Weirdest request I ever got was from, no shit, Eddie Murphy. He was filming a movie in Denver, and stayed at our hotel. Some of his requests were normal (certain numbers of certain drinks that he liked, snacks in the room, and so on), but he had one very strange one: apparently, he's a germaphobe. The bathrooms had to be cleaned to perfection every single day in his room (his suite had two bathrooms), since he would run over every surface he was going to use (sink, toilet, etc) with a white cloth. If it came away with even a speck of dust, he couldn't use the bathroom. Never heard if the housekeepers ever had an issue with him...but it wasn't quite expected.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Sounds like Eddie Murphy is channeling Howard Hughes. The only difference between a wierdo and an eccentric? The amount of money they have.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
            The mother of the groom wasn't given the HONEYMOON SUITE!? You think she'd know better on who that was for.
            No doubt. Definitely unclear on the concept.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Okay, now I don't feel so weird for requesting an extra bath towel.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I had a guest request 16 pillows once. We only had 8 to give her, and she was pissed about that. Seriously, it's happened to me.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                X