X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE POWER, THE POWER

http://www.shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

I don't think this needs any further comment (note site is intermittent)
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

*cackles evilly*

I wonder if they give discounts for bulk orders...?
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I hope they give bulk order discounts.

I have a list of people who annoy me.
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

wonder if they can add a small card. Mail a package to EA with a card that says "this is for ultima 9 assholes"

Comment

Oh this can't end well. Should be entertaining in the meantime.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Doesn't say if they ship to the US, but still
            As a certain comic strip character would say: It's palyful, it's cruel...I like it.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              *cackles evilly*

I wonder if they give discounts for bulk orders...?
              I wonder how many tons will be shipped to the Westboro Baptist Church?
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've got a couple questions related to the previous post:

- Does the site offer glitter in special shapes (pentagrams, stylized genetalia, etc.), or just the usual squares?

- How long would it take to unload a pneumatic dry bulk tanker of glitter?
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

LOVE the FAQ!

Mike
                  Meow.........

Comment

And how orders are now closed because there were so many!
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      OOOOoooo . . . Time to get out the credit cards . . .

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        Quoth morgana View Post
                        OOOOoooo . . . Time to get out the credit cards . . .
                        With 2 of the Granddaughters converting to Christianity (I mean an actual Christian organization that preaches love and salvation) and the leader (he who shall not be named) passing away. WBC is now nothing more then a particularly annoying footnote in the history of this time period.

I have not heard a peep out of the remnants in over a year, and I live in Kansas (the animosity they built with their neighbors is great).

I was even amused at one point, I saw a post from a young man who had never even heard of them.

I think a better target is the KKK, they are trying to become active again.
                        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

It seems that, scarcely a day after opening their doors, the glitter thing has come back to bite the founder on his ass. He wants to get rid of it now
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

if I made 5 digits in once fucking day I'd be loving it. I'd hire some people to help me fill the orders and get them going. Once the initial rush dies down it'll probably just be a novelty site. I think the issue is he charged to little. I don't know how much glitter costs in bulk buck if 5 dollars includes the shipping he may not make much money.

ok I could have sworn the site said 5 dollars but now it says 10.
                            Last edited by gremcint; 01-15-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I got through to the site yesterday morning, and it said $10 at that time. I can't imagine that he'd have much more than an ounce or so (1/8cup / 30ml) of it per package.

As for glitter in bulk...Anywhere from $3/lb (wholesale) to $10ish/lb for 25lb boxes of regular glitter.

...What? If anybody here would know that...
                              Last edited by EricKei; 01-15-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X