No announcement yet.

Customers Suck! Members Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've whacked myself on one of the shopping centres a few kms near my place.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm there too! I just randomly stuck it in my general area.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I added one to my new area. It wouldn't let me delete my WestAllicA one, though. :Þ
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I added mine - sort of in the approximate place. LOL Good luck finding it though - only hint I can give is Virginia. I like this - thanks.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
          RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

I added mine. I put it quite close to my home, actually.. but it's rows upon rows of townhomes, so no one's really likely to find me too easily.
            "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

I put myself near the biggest hospital in my town. Besides, I'm the only one in Belgium and it's quite lonely here. I'm going to try and convince some of my friends to become a CS-fan

Comment

Put mine in the middle of town. I live just a few miles from the spot, so it's close enough.
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Added my marker. Somehow, I ended up in one of the bays east of town. Oh well, I need to get in a tad more swimming.
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Nice idea. I just placed my marker on the town's traffic circle/roundabout.

(It's also the starting point of the Alaska Highway, the town's main tourist attraction.)
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

put my marker at the library I use when the UTA bus/light rail's too much hassle
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I put my marker directly on the mattress store I worked at up until the middle of April, when the company I worked for shut down all of the locations in Maryland. Anyone that goes there now will only find an empty store.
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

Put mine next to the name of my town on the map, not even close to where I live though
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I put my marker smack in the heart of town where I wish I lived. Sadly, I'm in the burbs...
                            Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I plopped myself at a nearby intersection.
                              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

mines on the train station by my house
                                "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
                                set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X