Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I don't work in a garden center but I love that.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

When you're scheduled for a clopen:

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

One for the teachers on here-
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

^Every job ever.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Not sure I get the car one.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

New batteries have plastic covers on the posts so they don't short out. He put the cable on w/o taking the cap off.

This is even a A-z parts battery and it happened all the time. By SC's and kids that were hired for min wage who's auto knowledge was so little if you ask how many wheels were on a car or truck would give you an odd number*.

*ok for our Euro readers we don't have 3 wheel trucks here.
                        AkaiKitsune

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. BTW, I do remember hearing about a 3-wheel vehicle called a Reliant Robin. I understand it has/had a nasty tendency to roll on corners.
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Especially when the lads at Top Gear modified it specifically to roll more easily...

We have had a few trikes offered here in the US, but they are very rare. They are legally considered motorcycles, generally, and most seem to be built with that market and that design ethos in mind.

I know lots of cars with an odd number of wheels; both of mine have five! But spare tires are no longer that common, so it isn't all of them... (And that's not even counting parts like the flywheel. )
                            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Show of hands, how many of us are surprised some choud hasn't called corp with this complaint?

*raises hand*
                                AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
                                X