This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Kills - WalMart employee and other retail related deaths

Wasn't sure where to post this; mods, feel free to move.

A worker was trampled to death in a Black Friday morning rush. http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...art_after.html
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

That's just fawked up!!!

All because those tards just had to get in & get a deal.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Wally World Clerk Dies...

...AFTER BEING TRAMPLED BY BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPERS!!!

Greed like this REALLY pisses me off. My prayers go out to his family...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27955316/

Comment

I knew I'd find it here, too. I just saw the story online.

They have crowd control at concerts - they really need it for Black Friday, too. What a horrible thing to have happen.

Comment

I just saw this and wanted to see if anyone posted it.

WTF?

All for a "bargain".

Disgusting.

Comment

that's terrible. I can't imagine how scared he must have been having a bunch of lunatics trample him.
            "Before police shut down the store, eager shoppers streamed past emergency crews as they worked furiously to save the store clerk's life."
            All of these people need to be slapped. I bet they threw fits when they were told they weren't allowed to buy anything and the store was closing.

Comment

Worse yet, the stampede also apparently caused a pregnant woman to miscarry.

Comment

worst part, if anyone can be id in the store tapes, they can be charged with 'involuntary manslaughter' bah! (dreams of day of owning business, and laughing as I open at normal hours bwa ha ha ha ha ha)
                Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

I'm about to say something I don't say very lightly:

I hope his family sues the SHIT out of Wally world for an unsafe work environment!!!!
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The elements of greed, stupidity and herd mentality at their finest. Way to go you hoggish SOB's.

I personally wouldn't attend a doorbuster without a spike-studded suit.

Comment

Im just speechless.

I dropped the wife off at her 'bullseye' store an hour before it was supposed to open this morning and there was already a good line of 30-40 people. She just groaned in horror and asked me to drop her off at the side.

Comment

If I were that stores manager I'd tell every single one of my customers to fuck themselves, they will be paying full price all day to defray the costs of the upcoming liability suit they just caused the store... sadly most likely the store manager has no spine and apologized to the SCs that there was a dead body in their way.
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

this is unbelievably sad and tragic

please please please fellow CS'ers no job is worth your health or saftey

if you feel in any kind of danger remove yourself from harms way even if it means losing your job

nothing is worth this, I am filled with disgust

you know the worst part, I bet when the suits at wally corp hear about this they will think "shit the lawsuit" before they think "shit our idiotic and pointless sale cost someone their life"
                          Last edited by Kiwi; 11-28-2008, 05:27 PM.
                          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I hate people..I hate people...I hate people

Comment

Every goddamn bastard who valued a couple of bucks over the life of a human in that crowd should be lined up and shot. I really hope they can identify every last person who refused to stop so they know that they have blood on their hands and can be personally made to pay the compensation to the victims family.

There really aren't the words to describbe how much despair I have in humanity, or how badly I hate these people. Apoogies for the language, but I hope all the hairs on their arses turn to fish hooks and they work sitting down.

The poor family... My heart really does go out to them. They'll be in my prayers tonight.
                              "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
                              X