This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fanfic fail
    i ran into da pubic bathroom and startd slittin my rists wiv a pencil erasor
    1. She said "pubic." Tee hee hee.
    2. Coincidentally, I tried to slit my wrists with a pencil eraser after the first paragraph of this shit. It may surprise you to learn it didn't work.

Quoth more fanfic fail
    Just then my cellphone rang with the ringtone funerl of herts by HIM (if yoiu dnt lknow hu they are you can fuckoff cause they are the most hardcore heavy metal bnd ever and i would fuk ville valo teh lead singer)
    I'd like you to meet my good friend blas. I believe she has something to say to you.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Cam back brain, I didn't me to hurt you. Pleeeeeese

WTF was that?was that supposed to be a story? My cat could do better.

Comment

i cant spell worth crap but the way that person spells makes me seem like a english teacher... or a spelling bee campion

Comment

Quoth CRAP STORY
          my mom (who was a exotic dancer who dieyd just befor i was sborn so I never really met her)
          Now, that is funny!
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Hmm...where to start?

Oh I know! By never clicking on a link that Irv provides again!

Holy crap!

Please let it be satire.

Otherwise I think one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse fancies themselves a writer.
            "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

irv, for that piece of "literature" i'm going to have to disembowel you with a frozen herring. im still cleaning up brain drippings from the mass suicide my braincells just committed. thanks now i must got
              This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
              my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

I never got past the spelling warning. Considering your title makes it sound similar to My Immortal (which I only got a few paragraphs into except for that one youtube video which I regret) I'm glad I didn't read it.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth An abomination against all laws of God, man and grammar
                  and fanks 2 mel 4 helpin me wiv da spellin!!!1
                  Mel, whoever you are, you have a lot to answer for.
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Just then my cellphone rang with the ringtone funerl of herts by HIM (if yoiu dnt lknow hu they are you can fuckoff cause they are the most hardcore heavy metal bnd ever and i would fuk ville valo teh lead singer)
                    *dies* *magically revives*

She really believes that? -.- There is no hope for the youth of today.

Btw, Ville Valo was the guy who threw a flowerpot at someone; that is so not hardcore. XD
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Hell I've written better stories myself, even posted one at fanfiction.net

Comment

no no its satire right? Clever witty satire railing against all the drivel out there?
                        It has to be with "Bulimia" spelled correctly in the name. Phew!
                        Right? please tell me I'm right?
                        please?

Comment

I see someone's started the monkey and typewriter experiment then.

If it's real, then I may have to die from the shock of such an abuse of the English language.

On the other hand, if you're not going to take it too seriously, there are some cheap laughs to be had

he was liztn 2 rap on his ipoo
                          I feel dirty just quoting that...
                          "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth typing intoxicated monkey
                            he was liztn 2 rap on his ipoo
                            So he was listening to...crap, on his...crap.

Ha ha! I guess that is the secret; don't take it too seriously.

Comment

Irv, your ass is going back into the Dungeon and NEVER COMING OUT AGAIN!

Quoth Seawolfe View Post
                              no no its satire right? Clever witty satire railing against all the drivel out there?
                              It has to be with "Bulimia" spelled correctly in the name. Phew!
                              Right? please tell me I'm right?
                              please?
                              You can blame this mystery "mel" for "helpin me wiv da spellin!!!1"

...jo.

It makes me feel so good that my writing skills are not as shitty as this. I highly doubt it's satire though. Otherwise there would have been a warning in the profile or something.
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                                Irv, your ass is going back into the Dungeon and NEVER COMING OUT AGAIN!

That's what you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X