This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
    Dave1982, you always seem to get the most ridiculous SCs! But don't worry, I don't think you're making them up, because why WOULD you? You couldn't make this stuff up!!!! I guess it's just a Staples thing. People and their office supplies!!!! Yeesh!
    No, I'm not making it up. Part of it is the fact that it's the Christmas season, which as we all know brings the SCs out in droves. Also, I've been working through a bunch of stories from overn 8 month period (and am now going into past jobs). The ones I remember well enough to relate here are he most bizarre

Quoth Cthulhu View Post
    Wasn't this part of an Abbott and Costello sketch?
    It might as well have been. TOTAL communications breakdown with that woman. Largely because (I forgot to mention this) she was quite clearly English as Second Language. Probably had a lot of trouble with positive/negative conotation.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      It might as well have been. TOTAL communications breakdown with that woman. Largely because (I forgot to mention this) she was quite clearly English as Second Language. Probably had a lot of trouble with positive/negative conotation.
      Or possibly not. I've dealt with people who understand English selectively...
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
        But the thought of potentially being able to watch SC's being stuck with sharp objects should be enough to brighten anyones day!

Well, it was not as bad as last year, maybe since the media has not been hyping that "they are running out of shots! "

The only SC showed up 30 minutes after the nurses left and wanted to know why they left at the schedualed time? Didn't they expect some people to be late?

"First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Our flu shot clinic was like that this year, too. Really low key.

However, apparently one of the people administering the shots (an outside company was handling it for us) was not exactly springtime fresh, and some stupid lady went home and then called US to complain!
          We offered to hand the phone off to the shot people, but she declined. Pansy

Comment

Working...
          X