Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for hijacking your thread craftstoreslave. So, there is no scanning at hobby lobby? There aren't any around here, so I really am clueless.

I think craft store customers are their own particular brand of weird. lol

(Or not.)

(tonydanza, black friday we were instructed that if the customer didn't have the big coupon, but asked for it, that we had to key in the thing manually. Which was really fun when had to do huge orders. Scan item, discount key, percent off, enter, reason code, enter...over and over and over. My finger went numb. lol. Also the district manager was in the store we had to let people use the coupon on excluded items [cricuts and trees]. Because HE told them they could. ARGH!)
    you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

On more than one occasion people would come in for refunds for one reason or another. We are talking refunds like under a dollar. We'd still have to fill out the same slip, ring it in, get signatures and phone, all that. They would come it, get pissed about something (like, say, they needed a credit out in self serve or something) demand a refund. Then they'd say something to the order of "Well, I can't BELIEVE I have to go through all this shit for 30 cents!"

Usually I'd just say, "I know what you mean, I can't either."

None of them were smart enough to realize they'd just been kind of called on the carpet.

Comment

Quoth simplyanother View Post

(tonydanza, black friday we were instructed that if the customer didn't have the big coupon, but asked for it, that we had to key in the thing manually. Which was really fun when had to do huge orders. Scan item, discount key, percent off, enter, reason code, enter...over and over and over. My finger went numb. lol. Also the district manager was in the store we had to let people use the coupon on excluded items [cricuts and trees]. Because HE told them they could. ARGH!)
        That sucks so bad. I was instructed not to do that by any means.

Also, what's the freakin' point of having "excludes all cricut products." and "excludes all christmas trees 4 ft. and taller." written on a coupon if you're going to ignore that rule? Corporate is so 2 faced.

Comment

54 cents...hmmm....about a week ago, the DH and I were a little short on time, so grabbed lunch at KFC. (I had forgotten how bad they were--I keep forgetting every 5 years or so.) We did the cheapo meal special that should have come to $5.98 plus tax, or about $6.50 total. We were charged $6.98 total. Did I throw a fit? Nope, didn't even ask for a refund, and they weren't even busy at the time. I figured we still came out cheaper than the regular price would have been.

Heck, on another day, I even gave somebody at the C-Store 50 cents for the public phone. The shocker there was that she actually used it in the phone!!

No, 50 cents once in a while is NOT enough for me to stress over!
          Last edited by Primer; 12-17-2006, 12:01 AM. Reason: fixed a "speeling" error
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
          X