X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense? whats that?

Just a quickie from the end of my day.

So Everyone in BTI and Home E called in sickleaving our experianced jewellry girl to come up to cover Home E which she hasnt done in about a year.

Anyway moving onto the crazy duo and the saintly lady. The crazy duo come on up to our home electronics department with our one cash register and start unloading all their merch. Not a single home E purchase and most of it is food from downstairs where the checkouts are. Normally I would send them downstairs since it would back up our line like crazy but the jewellry girl started putting them through before i could move them.

So we are glaring daggers at them as they put more and more stuff on our counter and it takes forever to get them through as the line gets longer and longer. Eventually the saintly lady behind them puts her purchase on the counter as they are almost done. The older of the crazy duo starts bitching about how she is in the way and the tension in the line erupts.

The saintly lady is obviously stunned as she was not in any way in this ladies way. She responds with something like 'excuse me?' and then the crazy duo start bitching about her and other people in line.

Im pretty sure it almost came to fists as the saintly lady starts razzing them for wasting our time and theirs with a huge purchase in the Home E dept. with absolutely no home E purchase.

the kicker is when we are done ringing them through (as the jewellry girl and i just nodded and was ready to call security if things DID get out of hand) the older lady grabs one of her purchases and brings it close to the saintly ladies head and says 'Oops, dont want me to intentionally hit yah now do yah?' (something like that)

We just got em out as fast as we could and didnt wanna make a scene. but next tie they come up im not letting em through my till if they have lots of stuff. They also left food at our till......bleh
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.
Working...
X