Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whuggf...BWARGH! (Vulger, as per my usual)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm thinking the murder in question is both justifiable and praiseworthy; justifiable in that you're culling another idiot from the herd and praiseworthy because it betters the species.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      Now, could you please get your mother on the phone so I can rip her a new one for bringing your dumb ass into the world?
      Fixed that for you
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
        Is your name Vick by any chance?

Me: Ok, can I get your address?
        SC: xxxx Street Name
        Me: And your phone number?
        SC: xxx-xxx-xxxx
        Me: Ok, so we have you in a room-
        SC: 98475.
        Me:
        SC: .......
        Me: Right...a room with 1 King bed, at <rate> on <date>. Now.
        SC: 3200.
        Me:
        SC: .......

This continued. He did it randomly through the rest of the conversation, including DURING the point of giving me his credit card number. It took him 3 tries to get it without him putting in random strings of numbers. I think he was trying to input my God Mode code. Little did he know, it never turns off.

The guy may just have had tourettes, which although most think of as the cuss-out-others-free card can actually be any sounds. I knew a guy who beeped randomly. Would have been cool, except we were technicians and he beeped just like the test sets.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
          That's right, my friends:

The Drop Bears have migrated to North America.
          At first I thought you were kidding...

Then I found this image online...

Now I'm scared...
          Attached Files
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
            Ok lady, I'll get right on inventing that new technology for you.
            And while you're at it, can you figure out some way to transfer Fritos through a chat interface?

Kthxbai!
            Quoth KhirasHY View Post
            Yes, EVERY day.
            Even Thursday?

*runs*
            Quoth KhirasHY View Post
            The Drop Bears have migrated to North America.

I'll be hiding in a corner under my excessively sharpened umbrella.

Aaaaaaaaaaand rest.

Oh SH-Whuggf...BWARGH!
            *nabs now-unowned excessively-sharpened umbrella*
            Quoth Hyndis View Post
            I just do not understand the how self centered and completely oblivious one must be to do this.
            It's called being employed to make phone calls and being far too busy to actually finish one uninterrupted.

I used to have to do this to people all of the time when I was on the switchboard as the only person in an office I worked in. (most of the bosses wouldn't actually come in most days) If I call you and while it's ringing someone else calls me, I have to answer the phone.

Now, while I understand if you hang up on me, it's just going to end up taking more time for both of us if you can't wait the 5 seconds it takes me to put the incoming call on hold.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              And while you're at it, can you figure out some way to transfer Fritos through a chat interface?
              Especially if they're Chili-Cheese Fritos!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                One possible explanation: ADHD. And no coping skills.

These people are probably unable to complete *anything* of substance.
                Oi!
                some of us are able to Hyperfocus, losing whole nights on a single problem until we are "reminded" to sleep/eat/go to the loo etc. or the problem is resolved.

Comment

Working...
                X