Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Group Blues...(contains mild grossness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Group Blues...(contains mild grossness)

This past week at the Awesome Forest we had a group of school kids come in from a very fancy private school. Most of them were sweet, if a little spoiled. Others, however...

If you are going to lie, at least try to get away with it
    The kids had their food served at our restaurant on site. On night one they had the fried chicken, which is delicious.
    One of the girls informed me that she was a vegetarian, she just felt there was no need to put it on her 'dietary info' form that we give all the kids before hand. This is annoyingly common.
    Not ten minuted after I got the restaurant to make her a special vegetarian meal I caught her taking pieced of fried chicken from the buffet.

Just freaking nasty
    One of the girls 'did not use public toilets' This, apparently, includes the toilets in our residence buildings.

So she peed in our trash bins.

I am not sure why she even came, if she was that scared of the facilites.

It's not that hard
    None of these kids could operate a simple door. All the doors of the residence buildings were left wide open so all the cold air, snow, and raccoons could get in.
    I actually caught three of them leaving without closeing their door. Apparently, since there were still other people in the building, they did not need to close the door. Argh.

How does someone get to the point where using a trash can is better in their mind than a toilet?

Comment

Quoth Emmeileia View Post
      It's not that hard
      None of these kids could operate a simple door. All the doors of the residence buildings were left wide open so all the cold air, snow, and raccoons could get in.
      I actually caught three of them leaving without closeing their door. Apparently, since there were still other people in the building, they did not need to close the door. Argh.
      What were my kids doing at the Awesome Forest? And why wasn't I invited?

Comment

Quoth Shimatta View Post
        How does someone get to the point where using a trash can is better in their mind than a toilet?

I don't know, but I think that girls family came into my store in my "What is a urinal" post where the same thing happened to both of our restrooms.
        I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
        X