Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh he enjoyed that WAY too much. I could almost see him grinning the whole time this crazy one screamed. The calm in his voice did a lot to make her all the more hysterical. Can't say I haven't done the same thing when an insane type has called me.

And by the way, I have a very good friend who was raped several years ago. To this day she becomes furious at anyone who equates their petty nuisances (like someone calling on the phone) with what she went through.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
      If you tell them once to stop calling, they MUST stop calling, add you to their do not call list, and then honor that for 10 years. They are also obligated to send you copies of their DNC list and their policy, under penalty of federal law.
      Yup yup! also make a note of the company they are phoning for and the company they work at, along with the date and time. If they phone back, politely remind them of federal law, then submit a complaint.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth South Texan
        Oh he enjoyed that WAY too much. I could almost see him grinning the whole time this crazy one screamed. The calm in his voice did a lot to make her all the more hysterical. Can't say I haven't done the same thing when an insane type has called me.

And by the way, I have a very good friend who was raped several years ago. To this day she becomes furious at anyone who equates their petty nuisances (like someone calling on the phone) with what she went through.
        As well she should. I found that this woman could even compare with that to be beyond offensive. Much less the fact she said that her being called was worse.

My best friend was assaulted about 20 years ago. She has to look at scars on her face every time she looks in the mirror. Not bad ones, but they are reminders. Her hands are scarred as well...defense wounds. Those are worse. The piece of shit who did that to her did his level best to kill her. I'd say she's bounced back pretty well, but to an extent, it affects her to this day. The only thing that keeps my temper in check listening to this crazy bat make her naive comparisons is the fact that she's clearly quite insane and probably not all that responsible for what comes out of her mouth. She needs to get on her knees and pray to God that she never finds out how clueless and offensive comparing telemarketing to rape is.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang
          Perhaps some people might want to consider restating their beliefs as that companies choosing to use telemarketing as a technique are scummy? Rather than the actual people just trying to put food on their table by taking the job?

ITA 100% One-Fang, blame the companies, not the person who just wants to work.

Kibbles

Comment

I only wish she had actually named "her organization" in her insane rantings. Then we might at least be able to find a webpage, and find out how many of those insanos are out there.

And I hope the police really were listening, as she drove that to the point that she was harassing him, and he could possibly press charges.
            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

OMG I love how she is threatening all of this crap on his family (love his response that he was happy the police was recording to all of her diatribe) and he's all ok with it because he knows how nutso she is and she freaks out that he's not terrified of her and bowing down to her.

I love how he is so nonchalant about not needing to answer the phone every time it rings.

And WTF is her house being broken into have to do with any of this? Also so nice to know that not having reproduced means I don't have a family. Her gang-raped friend *moved* to get away from the phone calls - how exactly does that accomplish anything? This is unreal.

Comment

Working...
              X