Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger. Here's hoping he'll listen to sense.

Rapscallion

Comment

I hope so, but I'm rapidly running out of confidence. Starting to think, since I've had a grand total of nada in the way of response, that he's already hired someone else.

Comment

I've moved on.

Just applied for a job in a *very* nice store over in a fairly well-known marketplace. A food-focused TV network has studios there...

Guess I should throw some dye in my hair so it's not bluish-green anymore...

Comment

Yeah.
          Whattajerk.
          Have some nice wine at a bar, and maybe opportunity will come a'drinkin'. Or, alternatively, geek around a haughty-wine-place (if possible), and maybe it'll come a'moochin'.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

*does a little dance*

They want an interview.

I think it helps that a former coworker of mine from my current job is their web guru.

Now to change my hair colour to something that isn't green...

Comment

Good luck, I am sure they will love you.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*pokes email*

Come oooooooooooooon! Reply!

*grumbles*

Comment

Don't poke it, it's SENSITIVE.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    Don't poke it, it's SENSITIVE.

This made me giggle.

Comment

*constrained bouncing*

The store is now following my wine account on Twitter. Granted, I've been following them for a while now, but they're finally following me back!

It could mean they find me interesting. OR it could mean they're gonna hire me. Either way, it's definitely picking up my mood - I was feeling really discouraged last night.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                          It could mean they find me interesting. OR it could mean they're gonna hire me. Either way, it's definitely picking up my mood - I was feeling really discouraged last night.
                          At the very least, it means they know you're there, which is often a big step on it's own.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nope.

Another one down.

Everything else I've found is either part-time or seasonal.

I thought the booze business was supposed to get better in bad economies. I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                              I thought the booze business was supposed to get better in bad economies. I'm not seeing it.
                              Pretty sure my local liquor store is going to send me a christmas present for all the business.
                              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                                Pretty sure my local liquor store is going to send me a christmas present for all the business.
                                Mayhap a plush pink elephant is in order?
                                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                                X