This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should really rename it

So I was at my Till in Wally World when one of the mangers comes up and says she needs to talk to me. I turn off my light, and move over to an empty check out with her. She has a sheet of paper with my name on it.

M= Holly this is called a Pink Sheet, because they used to be pink. Now as you can see on XX of October your till was long by XX dollars. That means your till was over by that amount, so your probably didn't give some customers their change. Now here are a list of things that can cause your till being off. Now I'm talking to you about this in private because it's not anyone's business.

She continues on for a few moments before I clue in to the fact that I am not being fired. I'm simply being informed that my till was off one day, and what I can do to fix it. Though when I heard the words "Pink Sheet" all I could think was "Pink Slip". I told her as much, and she assured me this was just a little coaching session. After I signed the sheet, a coworker told me that she had gotten over a hundred Pink Sheets, so I shouldn't worry.

I really think they should rename those things. I mean, they aren't even pink in colour anymore. They're white. They should call them Till Correction sheets, or something of that nature. I honestly thought was going to have a heart attack when she said the word "Pink" after taking me aside for a Private discussion.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Name aside...over a hundred pink sheets? Does anyone get fired? Wow.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Not for being over usually, now being under consistently, or by a large amount..yeah. It use to be +/- $10 and nothing would be said..now no clue.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Yes, people are fired at the little shop of horrors all the time. Usually because they're good at their jobs.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

If I was pulled aside to discuss a "Pink Sheet", I'd be having a heart attack, too. Something like a Till Pecuniary Settlement Report would be a more appropriate name.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

A "TPS Report" ? That is great!
            You can't take the sky from me...

Comment

Working...
            X