This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS.com album

We've not had a photo album for a while. As a temporary measure, I've created a social group where you can upload a photo so we can worship you.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=52

The photos should require moderator approval, but feel free to add your own and nudge us if it doesn't go up within a reasonable amount of time. You'll need to upload a picture to your personal album and use the link from there to show in the CS.com album, but it's fairly easy.

I'm there - who else?

Rapscallion

Okay, ignore this for now. CSalbum.com is now back online.

Rapscallion

Comment

Love the shirt, Raps!
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Just curious: Is there any particular reason that the Photo Album link isn't on the main forum list anymore?
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
          Just curious: Is there any particular reason that the Photo Album link isn't on the main forum list anymore?
          Yes...

I have wondered, though, if it is ever coming up again?

Comment

Soon, yes.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
            X