This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are not the doggie detectives

I can empathize with you being frustrated when you see dogs off of leashes and pooping without their owners picking up after them, I really do. But calling me up and demanding that I do something about the "dog that's pooping all over the lawn" isn't going to be very productive.

Do you know what kind of dog it is? Who the owner is? If you don't, how would we know? They are YOUR neighbors. You live next to them and, according to your story, one of them (hopefully not the pet owner) is pooping in your yard every day.

We are only in the community when necessary for work. No, we're not going to sit outside your home and stakeout the place to see who the offender is and follow them. You live there, how about you look outside your window or, better yet, go outside and talk to your neighbors to let them know the problems you are having. Odds are they might actually stop if you talk to them.

TOTALLY RELATED, what you are describing is against the law. The police (or in some cases animal control) handles illegal activity, not us.
Working...
X