No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just convinced one of my friends that she should try to see if she still fits through the doggy door.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• So I haven't bought a new bra in 6 years. (please don't hit me)

I finally kicked myself in the butt enough to go get a new one and found up apparently I'm a D instead of a B.

But hey, 2 new cute bras!
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I am going to be really upset if they try to make the New 52 version of Captain Marvel (sorry...Shazam ) all dark and gritty. Not everyone has to be an anti-hero.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I spent £15 on fruit and herbal teas online earlier (twinnings) I have no regrets I'm loving me my teas
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• Had a kid today say that my hair looks like "Skittles that threw up on it".

I say the same thing.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex
              Had a kid today say that my hair looks like "Skittles that threw up on it".

I say the same thing.
              Kick ass! Way to go kid!
              I had a kid say they like my hair today.
              Crazy colored hair chicks unite!
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I have old people come in monthly to see what I did with my hair that time. In a few months it should be a full blown mowhawk.

One of my coworkers has a kid that love crazy hair color. I baby sat once, and she was happy to have me around. Gotta love 7 year olds. The coworker bought one of the washable colors for her. I hope to see it.

Comment

• My niece is 7 going on 15 and my sister told me she wants hair like her aunt (me). Lol.

Comment

• Kids, gotta love em. Most of them just stare in awe. Guess not many are used to a girl with shorter hair than most guys these days. And thats when I have my natural color.

Comment

• Shit. When I first cut my hair short I had a little kid ask their mom if I was a guy or a girl. :P Granted I was a little more butch then I am now.

Comment

• I had a kid ask me if I was a boy or girl. Told him girl, and he kept point and saying I was a boy and being rude and momma wasn't doing shit about it. But that was the worst encounter I had with my short hair in the past year, with kids. I never correct old people. I just gave up.

Comment

• I swear, caffiene stays in my system longer than it should. I need to sleep. Gotta be at work at 7 am and its already 12:30. BAH

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
                            Do tell
                            Quoth Crossbow View Post
                            Did it move there of it's own volition, Becks? That would be strange.
                            Actually, the husband took it off my car. Not sure why it ended up in the basement, but...quite frankly, he's an idiot.

While I was at work, he got a new one and put it on, then decided that my car still sounds funny, so...my car is at the mechanic. HE is going to pay for it, because HE insisted that it should be looked at.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                            It's funny soooooooooooooooooo many levels.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                              <snip>But hey, 2 new cute bras!
                              I luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve bra shopping! But right now I really have a LOT of them...and since I started really washing them properly and letting them air dry they're lasting a lot long so I probably won't buy any more for a while.

I'm trying to lose some weight so I'm eating a bit less and trying to cut out the fast food trips...I know I won't lose much that way but it's a start. Now to find things I like to eat which fill me up and won't leaving me feeling like I missed out on something.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• So, I finally bit the bullet and stopped deluding myself that I was still a DD cup.

I'm an F cup now.

If I thought it was hard finding cute bras before, it's harder now...but I guess Frederick's of Hollywood will be getting even more of my business.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X