Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If he believes that you are Trix, it won't be a problem. Trix kinda does what Trix wants. Just tell him that it's your ship, and your call who is in the crew. When we get there, somebody might try to search you for a weapon. Draw it, aim it at their head..and say exactly this. If you want my weapon, I will be glad to give it to you. Trix loved to do that. That will leave little doubt you are Trix."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"how long till we get there?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

It is only a few minutes more before the group arrives, and you would never know the twins are a lot smarter then they let on. They are back to the bumbling, simple twins that you met in the bar. They are probably a lot more then they are letting on..but unless they are willing to divulge that the two of you might never know.

They were wrong about the weapons search, however, the group is barely given another look. The whole place seems to be a beehive of activity. The 'boss' is already giving orders by the time the two find him. "Remember NO survivors. This is going to be one of our biggest hauls ever."

Everybody looks both terrified and exhilarated. Whatever is going on it must be big.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Masi nudges Nya subtly, and whispers almost in a hiss.

"Find out whats going on"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

'I'm not doing shit until I know more details!' Nya all but bellows.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Masi takes a step back wincing, but keeps a sharp eye out for anyone that looks...familiar? suspicious?

Comment

"About time you two arrived. We just received word, an Alliance cargo ship carrying trifinium heading toward Mercury. Its guarded by a couple of Alliance goons and ships, but with an all out attack we can easily overwhelm them. Now get your crew, get them ready, and await orders."

If you had not seen first hand the amount of firepower here, the thought would be a joke. Normally it would be suicide to attack a heavily armed cargo ship guarded by Galaxy Rangers, but .. looking around you think not only could this group pull it off..the Rangers would never see it coming. Hundreds, maybe thousands will die.

Comment

nudges nya again.

Comment

Working...
                  X