This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    I did have a woman rambling to me tonight about how badly her country (USA) was treating her. See, she only had a bill from my company and getting collection calls, because everyone in the USA is treating her badly. I just doodled while she rambled.
    Me too? Muahahahahahaha.......
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

He seems convinced that Prince Charles is the son of Satan and the Anti-Christ. I'm not sure why this is as he's never elaborated on the actual mechanics. Just that Prince Charles is the Anti-Christ and has his own private army of international pedophile spies. -.-

Comment

Ok, GK still wins. And I think (no offense GK!) that I might be glad if that was my 15 minutes, and they're over now. Granted, the two calls took almost a half hour...but still. Just the general lack of sense to his rant, and all the repeating without listening made me think of some of the DTA rants, ya know?
        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

"gay homosexuals"? as opposed to what? Straight homosexuals?

Quoth AKATHEPOOF View Post
          on a side note, what the hell is with the friggen' pants with the words on the ass???
          Speaking of pedophiles...I once saw a girl who couldn't have been more than 10 years old, wearing sweatpants with 2 handprints on the ass...just imagining what might go through the wrong person's head gives me the creeps.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            You know, I wondered that myself. I just didn't really want to ask, given that the answer would probably take him another 5 minutes to spit out, without making a lick of sense.

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

wow...to make my world even more confusing...its hard to find a date now...imagine if I had to compete with straight homos........
              Last edited by king4aday; 02-11-2008, 02:03 PM. Reason: fixed da quote thingies
              "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Well, I can think of two semi-logical explanations for "straight homosexual" as a term.

1) Bi-sexual.
                2) A gay person who got a "hetero-marriage" either for convenience or denial.

Yes/no?
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                  You know, I wondered that myself. I just didn't really want to ask, given that the answer would probably take him another 5 minutes to spit out, without making a lick of sense.
                  I might be interested, if for no reason other than to hear his logic tie him up and open the trap door underneath him.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    He seems convinced that Prince Charles is the son of Satan and the Anti-Christ. I'm not sure why this is as he's never elaborated on the actual mechanics. Just that Prince Charles is the Anti-Christ and has his own private army of international pedophile spies. -.-

So which is the woman, Satan or the Anti-Christ?

Since Prince Charles is the son of the Anti-Christ, and the Anti-Chirst,.... why am I reminded of the song "I'm My Own Grandpa"?
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                      Ok, GK still wins. And I think (no offense GK!) that I might be glad if that was my 15 minutes, and they're over now. Granted, the two calls took almost a half hour...but still. Just the general lack of sense to his rant, and all the repeating without listening made me think of some of the DTA rants, ya know?
                      I reluctantly accept my Crown of Suffering back. ;p

They're being especially cruel tonight. I've been neigh stunned twice already tonight by statements so stupid I think I burst a blood vessel in my head.

Comment

Yeah. I get run of the mill, and sometimes even extra special, stupidity every day. But that was just....wow. Which is why it reminded me of you, as you seem to bear the brunt of the world's stupidest callers.

Comment

Working...
                        X