Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A jewel of pissing-me-off-ness (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A jewel of pissing-me-off-ness (language)

Well today I had a lovely spectacle of just how much some people think they should be catered too.

roles
    SC: Fat Bitch
    Me: guy doing his job, wondering why

[vent]
    I take SC's order out (when I refer to someone as fat I don't mean they have a pot belly and could stand to loose a few, I mean has their own seating section in small aircraft so as not to throw off the weight too badly) and she is fat.
    but I digress, I was taking her order along with a few drinks for another car, I hand her her drinks in a drink carrier then proceed to give her the food, while I have her food sticking in her window, she reaches around my arm to stick the drink carrier in my face and snap " I don't need this!"

recap: carhop has two arms, needs at least one to hold tray that has three drinks on it, is using another to hand off food, and has to get a drink carrier out of his face before letting go of the food, and has to do this all without dropping anything, I really don't mind taking a drink carrier back, I understand many people don't need them, but wait to give them back please.

So finally she realizes that I can not take the carrier until she relinquishes the food from me and big shocker here, she doesn't tip.

A bit later while I was cleaning the tables and benches in the picnic area (this takes two minutes typically and I had to hurry because the only other person that was a primary carhop tonight is terrible at most things especially if the involve speech) SC decides she wants my attention, and I will respond to many things such as: excuse me, hi, hey tall guy ( actually I somewhat like this because it eliminates all confusion), but this lard-o picks "honk" as her method of attention grabbing, I do not respond to honking, ever, blare your fucking horn and see if I so much as acknowledge you, honestly the way most of America acts, speech is all we really have going for us over monkeys or dogs.. It was actually kind of funny, she was skittish about it, she started really soft and worked her way up, as I began walking back inside she got bold and clicked her fork against the speaker stand (menu thing that you order from) finally uttering a timid "hey!", no excuse me, no could you please come over here, just "hey!"
    However seeing as she finally found her vocal chords I walk to her car, I don't even get out my brainwashed garbage of "Can I help you with anything?" before she sticks her bag if food in my face and says "throw this away," again no please, no courtesy, just do this, like I am her fucking pet. I said "sure" which when put through a need this job to pay for gas translation filters roughly to " go fuck yourself and throw your own trash away jaba, you could really use the exercise."

[/vent]

Again I don't mind throwing peoples trash away, it reminds me why we have to wash our hands so often, but be a bitch about it and I wish hell upon you.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
    What does it mean?
    I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Well, I might have felt sorry for you. But, I'm not going to. In fact, I'm going to wish more SCs on you. Any guesses why?
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I give up - why?? The OP wasn't rude TO the customer as far as I can see, the customer was actually rather rude to them.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
        Well, I might have felt sorry for you. But, I'm not going to. In fact, I'm going to wish more SCs on you. Any guesses why?
        I know why and I agree.

Comment

Quoth raideo View Post
          she sticks her bag if food in my face and says "throw this away," again no please
          That's when I would have bundled it up and threw it in her back seat.

I also fail to see why you two would wish more SC's on OP. Maybe you'd care to enlighten us and let OP know why you both would wish more on them.
          Last edited by bigjimaz; 02-18-2008, 10:27 AM.
          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

You were a little murky in your definition on why you called her "fat". I'm reading it & I'm like-------> ?

Comment

My guess has to do with the weight issue.
              http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
              Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

[QUOTE (when I refer to someone as fat I don't mean they have a pot belly and could stand to loose a few, I mean has their own seating section in small aircraft so as not to throw off the weight too badly) and she is fat. [/QUOTE]

lard-o

Yeah, I admit. This kind of took my attention away from the whole customer suckiness.

Comment

Sorry, guys, this is going nowhere fast, so I'm closing this thread. Please use the "report" button if you think someone's crossed a line in a post. Thanks.
                  Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X