This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feh. Goatse.cx is old news.

The current gross-out to hit people with is 2 Girls, 1 Cup.

Unless you are a coprophiliac, I suggest strongly you don't seek out the video. Although you can get a sense of what it's about by searching news articles.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      A "rickroll" is when a person on the internet states that a link is one thing (usually something interesting, or difficult to find) but really links to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up," which is widely regarded as a terribly cheesy song. I don't know where it started, but it's fairly popular on 4chan (which is neverSFW)
      The disgusting thing is I fell for it AGAIN a couple days ago. Who did it?!

X. The guy I was telling being rickrolled about.

Wanna hear something fun?! I now get Rickrolled DAILY at work because they now play on the radio station we have in the lobby.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The sad thing is....I like the song! What can I say, I'm a true child of the 80s.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
        X