This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This killed my brain. Officially.

Guy comes up to the counter, holds up a game and asks, "Besides price, what's the difference between new and used stuff?"

Would you like a Stummies?

I... I.... *explodes*

Comment

You know that little voice in your head that tells you to kill people? That's me, I can be distracted with liquor.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

well, the new stuff is new, and the used stuff will kill you in your sleep if you ask stupid questions... oh wait, that's me.*I get those confused all the time. sorry.

Comment

Registration codes? Nifty goodies that might've been in the new package but aren't in the used? Warrantees?

I'm sure there are other things I could think of that might be ... you know ... DIFFERENT.
          "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Oh marasbaras, that was way too complicated an answer to give him.

"Well um..the used ones...well, they were used by other people before."
            "Ohhhhh!"
            Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth JamesTheWolf View Post
              well, the new stuff is new, and the used stuff will kill you in your sleep if you ask stupid questions... oh wait, that's me.*I get those confused all the time. sorry.
              Bahahaha. I wanna use that one sometime.

Comment

"Well you see sir, every time you buy a used one, God kills a cat girl"

Please think of the cat girls!
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Oh...oh wow. I think any answer you could have provided this guy would have been too much. I'm surprised he could figure out how to operate his car to get to your store. Just.... wow.
                  check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

Gee, thanks! How am I supposed to make it through work today with a billion more dead braincells sloshing gelatinously throughout my skull?

At least it's only a 4-hour shift today.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow. This falls under "how do I answer this without sounding like a smartass...". The used ones are...used?
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                        You know that little voice in your head that tells you to kill people? That's me, I can be distracted with liquor.

Are you paying rent?
                        And why do you sound like John Cleese?
                        Does it have to be good liquor?
                        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                          Are you paying rent?
                          And why do you sound like John Cleese?
                          Does it have to be good liquor?
                          No.
                          I don't, you've hit the liquor already.
                          No, I'm cheap.
                          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                          X