Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're so stupid, 'cause your from the U.S.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're so stupid, 'cause your from the U.S.

A story from my WM days.BTW: I know not all canadians are like this . Hell some of the coolest people in my store were from the great white north.

I was cashiering and this lady into my line, now my line is an express line, but I , being a timid worker drone, I scan and bag all of her sixty-three items. Now soon I run out of bags on my bag-rack thingie, and the following exchange ensues.
    ME
    SCC:Sucky Canadian Customer
    Me: Ma'am do you mind if I put some bags in your cart, I'm out of room.
    SCC: YES!!! Do YOUR F-Ucking Job, you stupid hick, I can't trust you to put my bags away the way I want them.
    Me: Well, I m out of room ma'am, I have to put the full bags somewhere, so I can continue bagging.(Maybe this was sucky, but, i thought she may not have understood the situation)
    SCC: EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! Do not talk to me like that I am your superior. Bag my items you stupid worthless hick.
    So I grab a big bag, and continue bagging.
    SCC: What the F-ck are you doing , you worthless hick.
    ME:Bagging your i...
    SCC: Well, look you jack-ss. I'm from Canada. Now, i know you're brain-dead because you live in this country, but try and follow my ordsers. I am superior to you. I am smarter, my kids are smarter and we'll be more succesful than your pathetic American ass. Your whole country's a bunch of losers, and it should be bombed to oblivion, because we canadians are superior.
    <At this point I am shaking, and on the verge of tears, a CSM noticesand takes over for me>
    CSM: Please don't talk to my cashiers like that. They are just trying to do their job.
    SCC: You F-cking Americans are all the same. Just because you homo hick idiot is oversensative and can't face facts, he gets a free pass, well, he's a goddamn--
    CSM: Ma'am i told you not to use that language, do it again and I will call a manager and have them throw you out.
    SCC: Go Right ahead you worthless piece of American sh-t.
    CSM calls M
    M: What's up?
    SCC: Your oversensitve babies can't do their f-cking jobs, I am Canadian so i am superior to all of you , they just can't handle facts.
    CSM: This woman cursed at me and crow and has been very insulting.
    M (to SCC) Is this true?
    SCC: So what if it is? I am just telling the truth you F-cking Americans are so touchy.
    M: Leave now.
    SCC: Why just because you stupid Amer..
    M: Ma'am I'm Canadian.
    exeunt scc

That seems pretty over the top. I know American-bashing is sort of a national sport here, but I've never in my life heard anyone say outright that they are superior...

I'm kind of wondering if you caught the edge os a mental health issue there rather than a cultural one!

Comment

What upsets me is a work environment where not you, not a CSM, but an actual MANAGER has to come over and be insulted before the offending party is thrown out. I work in WM myself, and though I like the job and the people okay, the corporate BS that makes us everyone's doormat needs to go. That horrible conversation went on way too long.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Then why the hell is she over here! Hell I would have gladly shelled out a hundred bucks to put her ass on the next one-way greyhound bus right back to Saskatoon. Of course after I dislodge my Size 13 from her derrier.

Comment

That's inexcusable behaviour. She's completely ruining the Canadian Stereotype. Gimme her name, and I'll start proceedings to get her deported to the South Pole.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

ditto what ditchdj said... if she hates americans so much, why would she even come here?

On that note I've been somewhat lucky when I take overflows from Australia and England I get people who are mostly cool with the fact that they are speaking to americans... and most canadians I speak to are cool with talking with americans (then again I've gotten a lot of Canadians that have admited to palying bingo with the countries they get routed to )
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

heck, i'm Norwegian, and even i wouldn't let that slide, even if i were just in line behind her, i'd help toss her "superior" ass outta there... jeez...
              Rawr

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                Then why the hell is she over here!
                Maybe she gets off on the feeling of effortless self-superiority she gets when she darkens our doorstep.

Either that or you got a visit from Ms. Hot Tips For America.
                Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 07-04-2008, 10:06 PM.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I apologize on behalf of us canucks and offer you 20 get-out-of-trouble cards for any donught, hockey, igloo or "eh?" jokes.

sad thing is, those ppl act like that here too.
                  Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    That's inexcusable behaviour. She's completely ruining the Canadian Stereotype. Gimme her name, and I'll start proceedings to get her deported to the South Pole.
                    North pole. It's closer, and it's been claimed by The USSR Russia. "Da, comrade! Just a few years in Siberia, and you're all good!"

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    I've gotten a lot of Canadians that have admited to palying bingo with the countries they get routed to )
                    Have you considered printing (and possibly selling) call-center bingo cards? It would be a hot item!

Comment

I apologize for my country. Everytime I go to the states I meet the nicest people, and I hope they don't start thinking we're all like this.
                      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Nah, send her to Nunavet. Sounds like she'd fit in there. (Just make sure she doesn't have phone access, for poor Gravekeeper's sake.)
                        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth siead_lietrathua View Post
                          I apologize on behalf of us canucks and offer you 20 get-out-of-trouble cards for any donught, hockey, igloo or "eh?" jokes.

How about ones about maple syrup?

On a more serious note: America is no more or less fucked up than the rest of the world, there's just more of us (3rd largest after China and India) so there's more examples of idiocy to cherry-pick when trying to justify stereotypes.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth siead_lietrathua View Post
                            Ugh it's totally true.
                            I hate that she even mentioned that she was from Canada, which effectively put a stain on us as a whole.

Don't worry, if any of us Canadians encounter her we'll be sure to give her what-for.

Just tel us what she looks like. Since we all know Bob and Jane from Canada it shouldn't be too hard to find her.

Comment

I would never imply that I am superior to someone because of anything, least of all the country that I happen to have been born in.
                              I am British, highly educated and come from a respectable family.
                              I have also worked 4 years in retail and a further 3 in customer service while studying.

I know that the person on the checkout is probably not as educated as me but they might be, and it certainly doesn't mean they aren't cleverer or better than me.

It is a shame that the incident had to be escalated twice before the customer was kicked out, especially with the abusive language used.
                              Last edited by Fiyero; 07-04-2008, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X