This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT Hosting Operations - Internal issues

OK - This customer is so frustrated with my company, he now has Sr. management involved. I keep telling sales that its the customer's internal IT that has an issue, however no one seems to listen - here's the issue:

Customer was replacing a NIC card on their box on Saturday - when the box went down we called them - they said 'we are doing maintenance, ignore the alarm.

That night at 11pm, we recieved a new alarm, and called the customer. they said 'we think we are decomissioning the disk.

Sunday, we TRY to call the customer, as well as their help desk, no response.

Monday - we call again - they state they are on the phone with HP, and their disk had crashed.

BOTTOMLINE - we were in touch with you all EFFING weekend - NEVER did you state you needed us to do anything, nor did you indicate that there was an issue WHY ARE YOIU COMPLAINING WE ARENT DOING OUR JOB -

Sorry - I've had this customer for 3 years and am at wits end - I am so getting rid of them the first chance I get -

Document

You *MUST* keep a record of the time and date of every call made to this customer, why you called and their reply.

When questioned by management, give them a copy - A COPY ONLY and keep adding to the original. If possible add what the company costs are too.

I did at my last job, they tried to pass of my list of complaints as not the real problem (that is sales for you), but once the list start to reach two full pages I noticed that their attitude changed.

Management tends to only see the most recent problems, you have to remind them of how much a problem customer is a problem customer. And in high tech companies the sales database quickly shows how much money they are costing you.

Comment

Working...
    X