This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEEWW!!

So work today was part SCO and part register and a little goofing off at the end. After I gave girl closing SCO her break, I was wandering around the front end a bit, doing random odd & end stuff and helping the cashiers cause my supervisor and manager were busy. I was standing behind one of the cashiers getting ready to pick up some hand baskets when this guy walks in and walks up to me. He's a semi regular and I always thought of him as a little off and a little creepy, but after tonight, he's VERY creepy and gross in my book.

He comes up and says he would like one of the hand baskets behind me. I move out of his way and let him pick one up. He stands back up and leans in a little and whispers something about how he'd like to have me too. XD

This guy is definitely in his 40s or 50s and now high on my list of creepers to avoid in my store. It's not a very long list either.

I had another guy come through my line yesterday that I think was trying to come off as intimidating, but really he's just laughably scrawny and not intimidating. This particular guy is probably in his 30s, married and has a 5 yr old and infant. I hadn't seen much him as of late until this past week, but he used to come in late a night, sometimes with his 5 yr old, sometimes with his whole family including his MIL I guess. His 5 yr old was really rambunctious and annoying and stuff.

Once when they came in, He was getting a motorized cart for his wife and his son was throwing a fit about wanting to drive it and take it out to mommy and stuff. The guy told him no and took it out to his wife. When they came back in, the kid was climbing all over the other ones, and the guy wasn't saying anything to the kid, so I politely told him to stop playing on them because he might hurt himself. Apparently the guy didn't like this and told me after they bought their stuff and were leaving that he didn't like me telling his kid what to do and didn't like my tone. Give me a break! As far as I know he never complained though. But when he came through my line the other day, I felt like he wasn't too fond of me. He didn't say anything though.

At least when I ask a kid to sit down or otherwise stop doing something unsafe, I know management will back me up.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

i did tell my front end supervisor about the kid and the dad and she said not to worry about it. management is pretty good about backing me up

Comment

Working...
      X