This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tales of a girlfriend (Part 2) and other stories

This guy http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=95927 made another appearance yesterday, this time he actually came into my store. He wandered around giggling and making weird noises so I told him to GTFO. 1 hr later he comes in and sits down at one of our computers still giggling and acting really weird. Obviously he is higher than a kite on crack and is disturbing my customers so I got up in his face and forcefully evicted him from the store into the waiting arms of a security guard. Today he wandered by the store and took a step into the store, I gave him the look of death and he took off.

ELVIS has entered the building!

Was sitting at work today and happened to look into the hall. There was this man walking by with an eclectic dressup. I immediately thought that perhaps he was a relative of Gravekeeper's Nunavutian inhabitants. He was dressed in:

1. a sailor hat and shirt
    2. a bright red superman cape
    3. Elvis pants complete with sequins

He was carrying a Saxophone.

Apparently I am rude

Guy comes in today.

Me: <opening spiel>
    Guy: I live in Surrey, need to get to White Rock, and need to charge my phone.
    (keep in mind that I am in Downtown Vancouver, a LONG way from either location)
    Me: Sorry but no.
    Guy: You are rude (in loud voice)
    Me: That is just the way it is.
    Guy: *starts swearing at me*
    Me: Sir, Get out now.

Guy leaves swearing all the way. On his way out, he picks something up off our clearance table and starts to walk out with it but then realizes he picked up a purple Barbie purse (please dont ask) and tosses it back onto the table. As he leaves, his eyes light on a poster that we have on the wall by the door, he grabs onto it and rips it down. I give him the one fingered salute and he takes off.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
    Guy: I live in Surrey, need to get to White Rock, and need to charge my phone.
    He must have rehearsed this before entering your place. At some point he must have thought there was some sort of relevance in what he said, some point of contact between these aspects.

I can't work out what those locations and his route have to do with charging his phone.

Rapscallion

Comment

You are both assuming correctly. Vancouver is in the exact opposite direction from White Rock if you are in Surrey. This guy was obviously not all there or lying. Unfortunately it is a common scam down here to approach tourists and make up random things like this in an effort to be given money, I dont see how it would work on me though being that I have lived here all my life.
      "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Should have charged the guy for the poster. What an infantile douche.

Comment

We stayed in Langley when my family took a vacation up in BC a couple of years ago. The Border guards asked me several times why we were staying in such a rural area and that we wouldn't be near any public transportation. Looking at Langley I wouldn't call it rural myself but to each their own.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
            Should have charged the guy for the poster. What an infantile douche.
            He sounds like the sort of person who needs to be charged - with fixed bayonets.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X