Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this side of the pond, a more common rule is that if you are a customer of a shop whose car park you use, you can stay there for an hour or two free of charge. This explicitly gives you the chance to visit other shops nearby as well, many of which don't have car parks themselves.

Comment

The diffirence here

Quoth Chromatix View Post
      On this side of the pond, a more common rule is that if you are a customer of a shop whose car park you use, you can stay there for an hour or two free of charge. This explicitly gives you the chance to visit other shops nearby as well, many of which don't have car parks themselves.
      The tow operator had video showing the man getting out of his car, looking around the parking lot, then directly walking across the street to a store on the other side of the road.

Worse, his main defenses were:

1) Others were getting away with it so he should too.

2) The tow operators were just doing it for the money.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
        The tow operator had video showing the man getting out of his car, looking around the parking lot, then directly walking across the street to a store on the other side of the road.

Worse, his main defenses were:

1) Others were getting away with it so he should too.

2) The tow operators were just doing it for the money.
        Hmm, are you sure I've never towed this guy? Those are two fairly well-worn "excuses" I hear all the time.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
        X