This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shalom View Post
    I wonder if you couldn't have taken it out to the car to work on it, or maybe even back to the shop. Means two trips that way, but at least you're not sitting there trying not to inhale.

(Hope you checked the fans and CPU coolers... I have a sneaking suspicion that the thing died in the first place because it was full of fur.)
    To bring up your first point, my boss wanted us to be in, done, and out within 30 minutes. That means that I would lose time taking it to my car and then back to the house. Also, this was a laptop computer, which means I practically had to take it completely apart to replace the motherboard. Thankfully, the inside was surprisingly clean.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

To some of the others, I have had a client that continually smoked the entire time I was in his home. His motherboard was brown and sticky (it was supposed to be green).

I have worked on someone's computer in the back of my car. That's another story that I'll put on another thread.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        I told you, Sapphire, you need to teach her a lesson and go poop in her box. You're the one in charge, and need to prove it.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          I told you, Sapphire, you need to teach her a lesson and go poop in her box. You're the one in charge, and need to prove it.
          Allrighty then
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Can't recall where, but I recall reading about a toddler who toilet trained himself via the "watch and imitate" method. Since he had been observing the family cat, he "dropped a deuce" in the litter box, and was caught in the act by his mother.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
              I had no idea. But given Taz's attitudes towards most things (she's a pushy little thing sometimes), I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              Wierd innit? They all seem to have a phobia of being handcuffed while sitting on the john.... or they think that if the police kick in the door, they can just push down the handle for an easy escape...
              If only they could . . . .

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
              Do you have any idea what I'll have to go through if Taz has to teach me my place again? I've figured it out: I exist to serve Her, not the other way 'round.

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Can't recall where, but I recall reading about a toddler who toilet trained himself via the "watch and imitate" method. Since he had been observing the family cat, he "dropped a deuce" in the litter box, and was caught in the act by his mother.
              Too damn funny!
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                Do you have any idea what I'll have to go through if Taz has to teach me my place again? I've figured it out: I exist to serve Her, not the other way 'round.!
                And that is why I have a dog, and you have a cat.
                Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

No, it's true. Cats rule, humans serve. Any attempt to reverse this situation will fail by default.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

And this is why I love Stinker, my house's fixed male. He's so mellow he doesn't act superior. Sure, he gets the looks...but still.

(It's like he's permanently on pot. He can get groped by a toddler and he does NOTHING but get up and walk away. He's almost doglike in that respect)
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      Do people not realize how bad that smells? Or did they just get used to it?

Sadly they don't realize it because THEY are so used to it.

I had a family member who was a horder of small dogs.
                      She had over 18 pomeranians in her two bedroom trailer. My husband and I went to her house to try and clean it.
                      We both were severely gagging. I ran to the store and bought vapo rub to stick in our noses. It took us two 8 hr days to clean the kitchen alone. The fecal matter was so smashed it was about 2 inches thick. You could smell the house from the driveway (countryish setting nearest house was 1/4 mile away)
                      We called animal control., but as long as she refused to open the door, there was nothing they could do.
                      You've got a real problem all right, and a banjo is the only answer! - Pinkie Pie

Comment

Working...
                      X