Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this instance they're talking about the electronic keychain that has all the buttons for unlocking your car or setting it's alarm, like this:

Though a keyfob could be anything you attach to your keys, like a pretty braid of leather, or the kind that has the emblem for your car's make on it.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Since it was bbbr's Volksy story that prompted me, imma post the coolest fobs out there ---the VW "switchblade!"
      Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Quoth Moon View Post
        Maybe I'm missing something.... but why would anyone in their right mind leave something as important as their KEYS on some random cart in a public place... where ANYONE could just grab them, or the cart could be moved somewhere else?

Oh, that's right... I forgot where I was for a moment. She was lost in her own little world not even thinking anything which could remotely be considered rational.

I do that sometimes. Actually watching me knit drives my BF crazy cos i'll put down my yarn needle or loom tool and lose track of it within a minute.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
          What is a "fob"?
          Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          In this instance they're talking about the electronic keychain that has all the buttons for unlocking your car or setting it's alarm, like this:
          Too bad you can't have one of those rigged to a cartoon-style spring-loaded launcher to get rid of obnoxious customers - would give new meaning to the phrase "fob them off".
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X