Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Call and the idiots from XBlive.

RETTUURRRNNN

The woman bought an XB360 New for her kids, and apparently its having issues, so she wanted to know what we could do for her, since it said on the receipt that we couldn't take it back once it was open.
    I told her that we could take it back and swap it out for a new one, since hers was defective
    She snarled at me and went, no, I want a straight return.
    Me: "You said you bought it new?"
    Her: "YES. THE GUY AT THE REGISTER SAID I COULD RETURN IT IF I HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT."
    Me: "And we'd get you a new one, but we can't do a straight return since you've opened and played with it."
    Her: "I WANT CASH BACK. I DON'T WANT TO SELL IT TO YOU, HE TOLD ME I COULD TAKE IT BACK."
    Me: "Unopened. You can either take it back to us, and the best we can do is store credit, but we can't just do a straight return when it's been opened."
    Her: " DO THEY TRAIN YOU TO LIE TO CUSTOMERS?! HE SAID AT THE REGISTER THAT I COULD TAKE IT BACK IN THIRTY DAYS!"
    Me: "Yes, to swap it out for a new one, or to return it if it hadn't been opened"
    Her: "FINE WE'LL DO STORE CREDIT!!"
    she then hung up on me

so they are real....

Anyone who's been on XBlive or hung around a gaming site long enough has heard of the whiny, seemingly ten year old children who are playing games that their parents would need to buy for em. They have a reputation for being obnoxious, crude and essentially wanting to make you slap them through the tv... Guess who walked into my store today!

That's right a group of ten to fourteen year old boys who were well... had I not been on the job, I'd have had to leave or well... :woodchipper:

some choice quotes for the night.

In regards to our Ipad/pod selection
    "Wow, what a f*****g raw deal I could buy this for half as much"

Discussing games

"Only F****s would play baby-S**t games like F***King Zelda or Lego."

On a stylus. http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Bob...+bobble+stylus
    ^for those of you who don't play games, that's about the thickness and length of a pencil.

"What the F**k is this a F***ing dildo?!"

(my thoughts "If you think that's a dildo, you are going to disappoint anyone you pay to sleep with you....) I think at this point they saw me starting to walk over as most then leave, except for one, who picks up a combo pack of stylus and screen protectors. "Hey... 7.99... is that the actual price or can you go lower?"

Me: "No, our prices for such... implements... are set by corporate."

upon which he left, and I took a break to go rip small pieces of paper into smaller pieces
    Last edited by Opalin; 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM.
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Why do I get the feeling that the only thing wrong with it is that it's too smart for her?
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

You're probably right, raudf. Opalin, is there any way you or someone at your store could test the console before you give the woman a single penny, even of store credit? Just curious.
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
        Why do I get the feeling that the only thing wrong with it is that it's too smart for her?
        Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
        You're probably right, raudf. Opalin, is there any way you or someone at your store could test the console before you give the woman a single penny, even of store credit? Just curious.
        We tend to, but since she didn't give her name or anything along those lines we can't single her out or anything. Like I said, this was over the phone.
        -Unknown Author

Comment

How much money you want to bet that those dumbasses would get to the Great Deku Tree in Zelda: OoT then curl up in a ball crying because they can't get past the first puzzle?
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
            How much money you want to bet that those dumbasses would get to the Great Deku Tree in Zelda: OoT then curl up in a ball crying because they can't get past the first puzzle?
            even odds and a slice of bacon.
            -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
              even odds and a slice of bacon.
              YOU FOOL, YOU MENTIONED BACON! NOW RW WILL SHOW UP AND EAT IT ALL!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                YOU FOOL, YOU MENTIONED BACON! NOW RW WILL SHOW UP AND EAT IT ALL!
                that'd mean winning the bet against me, and then they'd have to walk those 'LOOOVEEELLY' children through LoZ
                -Unknown Author

Comment

And here I was pretty proud of myself for getting through the Deku tree all by myself. No guide or walkthrough or anything. Booya!

You know who plays games like Zelda and Lego? People who don't want their brain matter dripping out their ears. Seems like these poor creatures have already had that happen. Someone pass me a shotgun. We can't let the sickness spread!
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

The comment about Zelda makes me want to slap the kid. I'm glad I keep my XBL friends list free from that kind of talk.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post

I'd like to see them beat one Zelda game without using a guide... Little shits.

I am a little curious, however, what would they say to me, a girl gamer? I'm already sitting here with my 3DS in my purse with a few Pokemon games on hand. I'd like to see them try to break my win streak I've built up over the past two years. Should be pretty funny.
                      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
                        And that's when I shot them your honor. I would like to add in my defense that nothing of value is lost.

No jury would find me guilty.
                        I AM the evil bastard!
                        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I'm so glad the Grand Arbiters of Everything have spoken their wisdom.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
                            I'd like to see them beat one Zelda game without using a guide... Little shits.

I am a little curious, however, what would they say to me, a girl gamer? I'm already sitting here with my 3DS in my purse with a few Pokemon games on hand. I'd like to see them try to break my win streak I've built up over the past two years. Should be pretty funny.
                            And now to derail the entire thread with just one question? Are you getting X or Y in October? I always seem to get the 2nd listed in a generation (Sapphire, Pearl, White 1/2) so Y for me!
                            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

The LEGO games rule.

end of line
                              Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Working...
                              X