Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'll take the stairs from now on.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll take the stairs from now on.

Had to meet with someone at the school today about advising. When asking where the office was, I was told in relation to the elevator, something I don't usually use in this building since it was only one flight.

Pressed the button to go up. Elevator doors start opening and then immediately close, so I stand there waiting for the other elevator (Two elevators right next to each other, one set of call buttons)

Eventually the door opens to the one that it had shut on previously, I enter and press the button for the next floor up. I hear and feel the elevator start to move up, and then all of a sudden a small fast drop, and no more movement and no more sound of the machinery

Look at the buttons and notice there is an alarm button and a call button. Press the call button and am connected to the campus police. Less then 30 secs after calling someone shouts in and asks is any one in the elevator. Thankfully the elevator repair man(or someone in that capacity is right there) and I'm out within less then two minutes of getting into the elevator.

I just wish I didn't park on the fifth floor of the parking garage today.

Oh my word.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

My husband works in the admin building of a university. On the third floor. The elevator is broken so often that he refuses to use it.

Comment

Working...
      X