This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Hates Harry Bosch...

I'm in a nasty mood because someone brilliantly decided to remove some books from a shelf in Mystery (Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series, hence the title), vomit ON THE SHELF, then return the books to their place. I only found out by the smell when I walked by. So guess who got to clean it up! Apparently this retard did the same damn thing on a shelf in Music. Seriously, what the hell?

Has anyone else had to deal with this sort of asshattery?? I mean, I've cleaned up my share of human urine and fecal matter...but vomiting in the middle of a bookstore, ON THE SHELF instead of the floor, ruining several hardcover volumes.

Why can I never be around when this sort of thing happens, to chuck these pigs out of my damn store??
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

EEEWW - whoever did that sounds seriously disturbed - i mean, if you have to barf, and can't make it outside the store or to the bathroom, don't most people ususally just puke where they're standing? Gross, I know, but you get the point. Sounds like someone DELIBERATELY did that...and they are just sick, and that's just nasty.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      I'm in a nasty mood because someone brilliantly decided to remove some books from a shelf in Mystery (Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series, hence the title), vomit ON THE SHELF, then return the books to their place. <snip> Apparently this retard did the same damn thing on a shelf in Music.
      Well, that's a new one. In my experience, at least.

What a sick .
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X