This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist gets pwned

This happened yesterday, but I had to wait 'til today to hear the outcome.

<<<WARNING: RACIST REDNECK SWEARING AHEAD>>>

We have a customer who is sweet as candy when he drops his car off, but turns into a raging lunatic when he picks it up, always over small stuff or stuff we didn't do. He came in to pick his car up yesterday, and had a hissy fit over a grease mark on his fender edge(which can be easily wiped off, but to ask us to do that would not be sucky). This is paraphrased, since I could only hear the racist screaming from the service drive, but I got the gist of it from many witnesses.

PR: Pwned Racist
    CSM: Customer Service Manager(who is black. yes it matters)
    SD: Service Director

Remember, this was a little grease on the fender edge.

PR: WHAT THE FUCK? EVERYTIME! EVERY FUCKING TIME! IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING! YOU GUYS ALWAYS FUCK UP MY CAR!

CSM: Sir, please calm down and lower your voice. We can handle this like adults.

PR: FUCK YOU! MY CAR IS ALWAYS FUCKED UP WHEN I PICK IT UP! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT! I'M TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER!

CSM: I oughta knock you on your ass!
    Everyone in the drive, including other customers:

PR:

SD: <to PR> Sir, come with me please.

SD took PR into his office for about 5 minutes. PR comes out, gets in his car, and leaves quietly.

CSM talked to the dealership owner about this guy, and as of today, PR is.......

BANNED FOR LIFE!

Yes! I am so glad the powers that be finally nutted up on this guy and told him what his "business" was worth!

Bu-bye, Asshole!
    Last edited by NightAngel; 10-10-2007, 06:28 AM.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Ya know I always heard that certain species that are results of inbreeding don't live very long.

Too bad this doesn't apply with humans.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Yeah, that's what happens when you bandy around really embarassing words, Dicknose. You eventually say them in front of the wrong person.

Freaking awesome.

Comment

I would love to be able to do that!
        "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
        "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
        --Dilbert

Comment

WOOOWWW! Blind and stupid all in one package. How convenient.

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
            CSM talked to the dealership owner about this guy, and as of today, PR is.......

BANNED FOR LIFE!
            How great the owner has some backbone not only for his employees but for his other customers who were subjected to this garbage.
            "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
            .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
              How great the owner has some backbone not only for his employees but for his other customers who were subjected to this garbage.
              Yup. The damage of losing one customer like this guy is not too bad, but the potential damage he did by exposing the other customers to this kind of rant is really bad. Imagine you're taking your car to our dealership for the first time and this is what you see.

Comment

A big to the Service Director, for having the intestinal fortitude to give that jackass what he had coming!

Well, what he has coming is a major arse-kicking, but this'll do for now...
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  He has no idea how close he came to getting one. Our CSM is an older gentleman, in his 70's I think, not too good in a fight. While PR was screaming his head off he failed to notice that some of our larger techs were closing in slowly.

Comment

While PR was screaming his head off he failed to notice that some of our larger techs were closing in slowly.
                    Undoubtedly, some of them had rather sizeable wrenches in hand and were quite willing to put them to a new use!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      Undoubtedly, some of them had rather sizeable wrenches in hand and were quite willing to put them to a new use!
                      Oh yes, the wrench . . . the preferred method for the correction of Cranial-Rectal Inversion.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Yup. The damage of losing one customer like this guy is not too bad, but the potential damage he did by exposing the other customers to this kind of rant is really bad. Imagine you're taking your car to our dealership for the first time and this is what you see.
                        Well, I'd be looking to see how the staff handled it, rather than at the customer's rant . . .

. . . but then, I'm a regular reader here. I'm sure that makes a difference.
                        Seshat's self-help guide:
                        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          Ya know I always heard that certain species that are results of inbreeding don't live very long.

Too bad this doesn't apply with humans.
                          Oh it does apply with humans, Blas. Its just the miracle of modern health care helps them cope or survive with their genetic ailments, whereas most other species would either leave the affected individual to die or outright kill it themselves.

Perhaps if we shipped all of them to a remote rain forest, and let raw Natural Selection take over......................

Comment

Every business should have a boss like that, who is not afraid to stand up to rude people. That SC got exactly what he had coming to him!

Quoth XCashier View Post
                            If he keeps up with his racist attitude, I'm sure he'll eventually mouth off to the wrong person & get one.
                            Last edited by Tito; 09-15-2007, 05:23 PM.
                            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth Tito View Post
                              If he keeps up with his racist attitude, I'm sure he'll eventually mouth off to the wrong person & get one.
                              I was just going to say I'm impressed by the manager's restraint. Many black people go nuclear when someone calls them the N word.

Comment

Working...
                              X