This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicy

I was at work today and it was pretty much dead. On the plus side, I was allowed to read while tearing tickets so I got a good chunk of a 30 days of night graphic novel read.

Any way, like i said, tearing tickets when this mother comes through with her small 3-4 year old daughter. Normal, right?

Well this mother happened to be wearing a shirt that read NY (obivously New York) Juicy and forgive me but i forgot the last word. But what a way to advertise yourself.

Some people, you just can't help these days.
    Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

It's better than having the word JUICY written across your ass...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It was probably Juicy Couture, a clothing line.
      This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        It's better than having the word JUICY written across your ass...
        Unfortunately, I have seen that. On girls younger than you'd think. Sad, really.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

They even make Juicy Couture items for babies.

$110 for a terry hoodie and pants for your 6 month old

Comment

You put that crap on a baby you deserve to be punched in the throat.

Don't EVEN get me started. Gah! It's bad enough walking around with "Juicy" emblazoned across your ass. Maybe I dont' want to envision your ass in quite that way. Please spare me that mental image.

And the chicks in the Playboy shirts. I hope I don't offend anyone here, but wearing a shirt with a Playboy bunny on it really does nothing more than bring attention to the fact that you are not Playboy bunny material. Another mental image I can happily do without.

And in the words of Celia Rivenbark, stop dressing your six year old like a skank!

Comment

Could have been worse:

like this one I ran into a couple of moths back . . .
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14608

Talk about Skank-O-Vision
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I saw a girl in the store once wearing light blue sweatpants with darker blue handprints on the ass. She couldn't have been more than 10.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Since when did it become fashionable to announce to the world that you have a raging case of swamp-ass (which is the first thing I think of when I see "juicy" plastered across some woman's bum.)

Or that your ass was "pink"? (another fairly popular ass-caption I see around)
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Then there's AppleBottoms... I've only ever seen these on really, really large women. No normal or even moderately fat women, just notably obese ones. And it's always the style with the name plastered across the ass. I have no idea why this is, since they make a full range of sizes, but it may be bacause they do make them very large, which can be a difficult range to find clothes that fit. And most of their styles don't include the name across the ass, either.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

At the mall about a month ago, I was in a kids shoe store.

A mom walks in with two kids: a son and a daughter.

The daughter's shirt was slit up the front almost all the way! And she had NOTHING on under that shirt.

And this girl was little... like, around eight or nine... what the hell was that mom thinking?
                      The customer is NEVER right! Unless they're nice...

Comment

Say it with me now: Jailbait!

Pathetic, really.
                        Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          Or that your ass was "pink"? (another fairly popular ass-caption I see around)
                          PINK is the new Victoria's Secret line of comfy stuff. I do own PINK sweatpants, but I try to buy the ones without it written on the behind, and I only wear them around the house.

Don't hate me, but I have a few pairs of Juicy sweats I got on clearance at Nordstrom Rack. I refuse to pay full price for their stuff, and I won't wear it if it says "Juicy" anywhere on the outside of the clothes, but dang, if their stuff isn't super-comfy.

It amazes me nowadays, seeing moms dress their little girls up in outfits I wouldn't have been allowed out of the house in when I was 15. Be a good parent--dress your kid appropriately and make them do like me and sneak outta the house with sweats over their "going out" clothes.
                          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one but I fail to see the issue with the clothing. :\
                            But then again I'm a huge fan of Juicy Couture. Mainly the jewelry, but yeah.

Comment

Part of the problem may be what's available. I had a cousin complaining to me recently while BTS shopping for her daughter that there were no children's clothing, just child-sized adult's clothing.

There was a lot more to her rant (she was quite pissed), but that was the most salient point.

Mind you she does manage, but it takes a lot more time and effort on her part.

Comment

Working...
                              X