This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This lunatic and these "christians"

IWe get our fair share of druggies at my local WM one of the local towns has a horrible broblem with drug dealers and such, and the times that the crackhead and their ilk come into our store can be entertaining. Of course we also get scammers and general asshats, what follows is a group of people who managed to ah, entertain/scare/bewilder me during the time frame of one shift.:

Party on dudes!:
    Woman comes in with a pair of stained shorts, and other items, she wants a cash refund, problem is our limit for cashg refunds w/o a reciept is $25 and her stuff adds up to $58.
    W=woman
    E=employee

W: I wanna return this stuff for cash.<she sounds out of it like she's drugged up or drunk>
    E: Okay ma'am, do you have a reciept?
    W: NO! This was all given to mer at a party I ain't got no reciept.
    E: well, it's over $25 and we have to according to policy, give refunds of over $25 on a gift card.
    W: I don' wan' no gift card, i wan' cash.
    E: well, we need a reciept in order to....
    W: Yo, you accusin' me o' stealin' O ain' steal, I make mo' than any o' you do I don' nee' to steal.
    E: Ma'am i am not ..
    W: Yo, I be a hooker , yo, and i'll mke more money than you evah, will so give me my money.
    E: Ma'am w/o a reciept i cant...
    W: Aw, sheet, yo, you can. I got these things at a party. too bad you weren't invited! And you nevah will be, yo.
    <exeunt lady>

Christians can't hear the blues
    Miothere and her daughters come inaand try to return a mouse and a CD. The Cd is open and the mouse has no reciept.
    We teell her thaat we can only exchange the CD for the same title as per policy the mom says
    "That ain' fair, we christians. You are disciminatin' 'cause we can' listen to blues music. (the CD is a That's So Raven Cd that looks like somebody who ate a mushroom omelet threw up on the CD, and then stepped on it and threw it under a passing semi.) I need somethin' that ain't gonna cause my child to worship the devil. But I guess you do, 'cause you not givin' me a refund"
    As for the mouse, the last mouse that our store sold thta matched thta description, was sold in 2005. Way past or 90 day policy. When we refuse the return the customer says the WM in < another town> will give her cash.and leaves in a huff. The courtesy desk worker calls that WM and tells them to be on the lookout for this woman.

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
    The courtesy desk worker calls that WM and tells them to be on the lookout for this woman.
    I hope you get the story of what happened.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
      blues music. (the CD is a That's So Raven
      Hu-what?
      Since when is Raven blues? Isn't she just like all the other teen idols on Nick, and sings pop?
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        Hu-what?
        Since when is Raven blues? Isn't she just like all the other teen idols on Nick, and sings pop?
        I don't know, whenever I hear someone refer to her stuff as music I get blue.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
          I don't know, whenever I hear someone refer to her stuff as music I get blue.
          I know the feeling . . . I get blue whenever I hear this so-called new pop music.

Which is why I don't even listen to the local radio stations anymore
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X