Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman sues for 900 Trillion Dollars! (64 times the US Gross National Income)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman sues for 900 Trillion Dollars! (64 times the US Gross National Income)

An allegedly mentally ill mother is suing her city for 900 Trillion Dollars.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...213613703.html

Oh lord....she's representing herself?!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      Oh lord....she's representing herself?!
      I think the old saying goes, "He who represents himself in court has a fool for a client."

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
        I think the old saying goes, "He who represents himself in court has a fool for a client."
        And an idiot for a lawyer.

I wonder if the state will be able to use this as proof of her mental state in their appeal of the custody ruling?
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          I wonder if the state will be able to use this as proof of her mental state in their appeal of the custody ruling?
          Why not, court records are public.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
            Your honor, we would like to amend this to a custard-'ead hearing.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

According to the article, the amount is a pulicity stunt to garner attention. Appears to be working

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
                According to the article, the amount is a pulicity stunt to garner attention. Appears to be working
                I'm guessing that climbing on top of a bridge wasn't as effective?

(yes he did that. Some guy climbed on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and wound up blocking off traffic. Once they got him down, as a gesture of good-will, he arranged for the cars that were blocked off to have the toll waived and that anyone who used a bus lane wasn't to be fined)
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  I'm guessing that climbing on top of a bridge wasn't as effective?
                  Funny, no one made a big deal out of it when I climbed the bridge. Well, we did get flack from the tour guide. Said we were taking too long. We got to see a beautiful sunset from the top of the bridge.
                  Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                  Save the Ales!
                  Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                  X