This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET OFF MY ASS!!

I just showed up to work right now and this co-worker was giving me hell on how no one cleaned up. Saying:

ACW: Kitten why didn't anyone clean last night?
    Kitten: I dunno, I was off
    ACW: yeah but you could have cleaned up, you ate right?!?
    kitten: *getting angry* I. WAS. OFF!!
    ACW: But you could have cleaned... You are all lazy.
    kitten: clean when I'm OFF THE CLOCK?? !?
    Don't start on me!! I haven't done anything wring other than come in and I will NOT be spoken to this way.
    ACW: YOU KNOW WHAT?!?....whatever...,

I mean damn, all I did was come in to work, not EVEN on the clock. Get the hell off my ass!!
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
    ACW: YOU KNOW WHAT?!? I put my foot in my mouth and I can't figure out how to gracefully say anything to appear anything but stupid, so I'm going to walk away instead, making everything worse!!!
    There, fixed that Gotta love idiocy...
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Off, as in, you weren't even there?? What were you supposed to do, magically show up to clean and disappear again?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I don't know about the labor laws in your area, but where I work we are not allowed to do anything work-related off the clock. My current employer is so strict with this type of thing that we are not allowed to skip our breaks or lunch, and we are required to log off and leave the cube farm for lunch: no eating lunch at your desk!
        Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
          She off the clock when she ate and afterwards. Her idiot co-irkers figured that it meant that she should have stayed to clean...despite being off the clock and it not being her responsibility to clean for them.

At least that is what I think has happened...
          Yeah, I re-read it and I think you're right. Geez, the CW is an idiot. I'd bet if it was him, HE couldn't be bothered to clean.

With some businesses, once your shift is over you can't even stay on the premises, let alone do work.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X