This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick update

I move Dec 1, it’s basically going to be toss my shit in the apartment and hop on a plane. BFF is rapidly heading downhill. I’m just hoping I arrive in time to see her alive and not for her funeral!

Best of luck both in getting there in time and afterwards for your new home.

Comment

A friend of mine was killed in a hit & run earlier this month. I had not seen him since June. I am still kicking myself for not getting together sooner. Don't make my mistake.

When you get there, give her a hug big enough for all of us.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The hospice nurse says while she is headed downhill quickly, death is not imminent and I should have time to make it to town before she dies, but we never REALLY know when someone is going to pass, so that's his best guess.

Comment

Moving day today!

Comment

Good luck! *offers hugs*
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

So, she died 2 days before my flight left.
              There’s been family drama, hers and mine I don’t want to get into until I’m in a better frame of mind.
              I’ve already called the suicide prevention hotline once since I got here I’m trying not to make it 2x or more.

Comment

Please accept our condolences on the loss of your friend.

And please call the hotline as often as you need. That's why they are there.

And everyone here is here for you also.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

That is rough all the way around. Be strong. It is now your job to keep her memory alive.

And while you need to be strong, remember that it is OK to lean on someone else. That is what we are here for. Ironclad is right. Keep that number handy.
                  Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                  Save the Ales!
                  Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

*hugs* We're here. <3
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

How awful for you. My sympathies. And yes, call the suicide prevention line as often as you need to.

Comment

Well, the drama with her family is concluded.
                        I finally get to leave and go home Friday.
                        I’ve been here too long.

When I feel up to it I’ll fill you guys in on everything.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself; we're here for you when you're ready.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                          X