This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Tigress View Post
    And judging from the crazies I've encountered in retail, there is no way in hell I would want a complete stranger to have a way to contact me. Spending 30 minutes helping you pick out a laptop does not make us bestest buddies. Just because I'm paid to be nice to you doesn't mean I actually like you.
    My company doesn't publish our outside sales reps cell phone numbers, if someone calls trying to contact a rep, we give them our an 800 number that is just for the sales reps voicemail boxes.

Some people get understandably upset, unfortunately some of those people are also crazies that the company doesn't want wasting the time of the sales force.

If the sales rep wants a customer to have their cell phone number, they will personally give it the customer. Otherwise, the rep probably doesn't want to talk to the customer that badily if at all.
    Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      You've been dealing with idiots, imbeciles, morons, retards, fucktrumpets, asswipes, asshats, assholes, assclowns, entitlement whores, dimwits, halfwits, nitwits, twits, lamers, losers, and laughingstocks for HOW many years now....

Oh Jester you kill me.

I was amazed because I thought I'd heard everything there was possible to demand from me demanded. And yet this guy came up with a new one. Call him on his cell while it's out of minutes?! Crapola!

Oh yes, and that whole faith in humanity, that was a passing thing that morning. I had been in a good mood. Don't worry, it passed quickly.

P.S. You forgot my favorite term, anuscakes.
      Last edited by ThePhoneGoddess; 11-13-2007, 07:03 AM.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth TwoScoopsSciath View Post
        If we kick him in the ass hard enough, will we get the stick and the bug back?
        No, but you might dislodge his head.

Oh, and good luck finding that company who'll do everything you want, buddy. You'd be better off rubbing a lamp and hoping for a genie.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My new favorite word is "fucktrumpet." My new favorite phrase is going to be "rusty fucktrumpet."

I could seriously take this word places. Thank you for introducing me to it.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Maybe it's just me and my complete lack of contact with prepaid cell phones, but it does strike me as a little odd that the phone company can't call a phone without minutes on it. I mean, these phones can still call 911, can't they? If they can't, I can understand the whole thing then. But if they can make an emergency call even while out of minutes, the people who run the network should be able to call, shouldn't they?
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
            X