This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ADeMartino View Post
    The 'Donny DoNot' reference made me think of this video, even though it's sorta off-topic. It's in German, but you'll get the gist of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA
    Have some subtitles
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
      after the arrest, did you get called to tow his car again?
      Yes, you might meet again when he bails out!

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
        Yes, you might meet again when he bails out!
        ...the smartest man in the world just jumped with my backpack...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
          Just how dumb can one person be?
          Careful, DD, might take that as a challenge.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

"'Don't do what Donny Don't does'...they could have made this clearer."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              DO NOT ever ever EVER consider procreating, the world does not need MORE of you. I know, I know, you won't listen to THAT one either, but, at least I can go to bed with a clean conscious, knowing I tried my best.
              We can only hope...but I think we all know there's a Dana Donot out there who's married / engaged / cohabiting / friends-with-benefits with this idiot and they've probably already had a dozen equally moronic children. And the cycle continues...
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                I have too many horror stories of ineptitude in a shop environment to go into detail here (though my favorite is the girl who decided to file her nails with a belt sander and had her thumbnail and a tendon ripped out when the nail caught on a snag in the belt).
                I believe I've read about a man who, when alone at his workplace, tried pleasuring himself using the drive belt on a piece of machinery. When the belt "grabbed and flung", raising his voice a couple octaves, he tried patching himself up using an industrial stapler.

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                As for the Donny Donot in the story, you would think he would have come to pick up his car as quietly and politely as possible so he didn't call attention to himself and get away clean with all the drugs. Fortunately, drugs make people stupid and easy to catch.
                The old "one crime at a time" bit. If he'd sheepishly told Argabarga (or whichever co-worker was on duty at the time) "I was a moron - here's the money", driven out calmly without hitting another car, and left, the police would never have known about his "stash"

Quoth XCashier View Post
                We can only hope...but I think we all know there's a Dana Donot out there who's married / engaged / cohabiting / friends-with-benefits with this idiot and they've probably already had a dozen equally moronic children.
                I think I see the cause - Donny and Dana Donot are cohabiting. Why the same last name if they're not married? They CAN'T get married, due to a pesky law about brothers and sisters. Inbreeding DOES tend to have negative effects, so this would explain both them and their children.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  Careful, DD, might take that as a challenge.
                  Let's face it, this one will be hard to top!

Comment

Please tell me this genius was not also admitted as a college student.

Comment

Quoth Shyla View Post
                      Please tell me this genius was not also admitted as a college student.
                      Don't be surprised if he was . . . and let's hope he's not called upon the save the world from some absurd calamity.

We'd all be doomed then . . .
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

In addition to Donny Donot and Goofus, there was Private Snafu of WW2 fame.

WARNING: Clicking on the above video link may result in the loss of several hours of your time.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          Some of those shorts were written by Theodore Seuss Geisel.
                          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

WARNING: Clicking on the above video link may result in the loss of several hours of your time.
                            You can always save to your Favorites or Watch Later and . . . . I think I know what I'm watching this weekend.

Too damned funny!
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Anyone else hear Jiminy Cricket singing in the background while reading the original post?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foa3reEutzw
                              "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Only 2 hr 10 min. I found The Complete Uncensored Private Snafu on YouTube.

I love the classics.

Warning: these were aimed at men serving in the US Military during a time of war. Also, were made during a time period when sexual harassment was considered a compliment and "black face" was funny. So some of them are NSFW.
                                I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X