This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there from PA

Hello all, I've been a longtime fan of the site and reading all the bad habits of customers, and finally decided to add some of my own stories to the pile. As you can guess from my username I am a team member at a KFC in Pennsylvania, but beyond that I will refrain from telling more (privacy issues and all that whatnot). I also worked at a KFC in Kentucky, but that is a story for a different day. Nice to meet you all!
    Purveyor of all chickeny goodness, and chicken ninja of the highest grade!
    "With it's indiscriminate slaughter of organic tissue, nothing can survive." - Mongo Skruddgemire

You actually were in a KFC in Kentucky. The last time I was there I couldn't find one, and I looked all over Louisville. Welcome to the forums
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
      You actually were in a KFC in Kentucky. The last time I was there I couldn't find one, and I looked all over Louisville. Welcome to the forums
      Amazingly enough, KFCs in Kentucky are hard to find. I went through KY in June and maybe saw three total---one in Henderson, one in Florence, and somewhere along the line when we stopped to take a pee break. Ours was in Hopkins County, the only KFC for three counties around. Also amazing, ours was the last KFC in KY to serve Coca Cola. ^_^
      Purveyor of all chickeny goodness, and chicken ninja of the highest grade!
      "With it's indiscriminate slaughter of organic tissue, nothing can survive." - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

You'd think KFC would be all over Kentucky! That's funny...

Welcome to CS, Colonel!
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

"He ain't real! He dead!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Are you anywhere near the Harrisburg area, just out of curiosity? If you don't want to say it publicly, feel free to PM me. Or if you feel it's none of my business, that's cool too.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

What part of the Keystone state are you in?
            Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

So sorry this is long overdue, but to CS, ColonelInTheKitchen.

You had a great start and fit right in here, but it's been a while since I've seen you on the boards. I look forward to reading more from you.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
              X