X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, I look like the kind whop needs liquor to get through my shift

Forgot to post this one yesterday.
    A customer came through my line, just as cashiers were changing, some coming, some leaving. This lady goes through the ring out process absolutely fine, until I try to hand her her purchase.
    L: Her
    RJ: Me
    YT: My loyal butler, 'You there'

L: Hey! Do you like TwinkleDollars liquor?
    RJ: TwinkleDollars has liquor? *over-dramatic* Why does no one tell me these things?*/over-dramatic, add sobbing*
    YT: *turns around to look at me, and get involved in the conversation* Twinkle Dollars has liquor? *thoroughly confused*
    L: No, I have... like, samples, of TwinkleDollars Licquer (sp?) *she produces a bottle out of her cavernous purse*
    RJ: *stops sobbing* Oh. Bleh. Is it as good as Kahlua?
    L: I don't know, I've never had it.
    YT: I like amaretto.
    *conversation wanders off without me, and I let it go*
    "I call murder on that!"

Heh. My slang caught on! I love it!

...I haven't had the liquer, ;.; but they serve it at my new job at Mac G, and I have -got- to try it (when I turn 21). It looks sooo good.

Comment

Wait, are you a dwarf?

Sorry... been playing an old-school style sim-game called Dwarf Fortress where you start with 7 dwarves and have to build an oupost fortress. Every single dwarf description includes the line, "he/she needs alcohol to get through the working day."

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        Wait, are you a dwarf?
        Hell yes! I'm the world's tallest dwarf! I'm 6'5", hate caves, and couldn't lift a battleaxe if my life depended on it.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
        X