This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr. Burger lady

A woman walks into the store and orders a Jr. Burger with cheese. No big deal, these take like two minutes tops for us to make. So, time passes, and she gets her Jr. Burger with cheese. The end? No, this isn't that kind of story. It goes on.

Bitch walks up to the counter and asks to see a manager. Well, at the time, there were no managers on duty, so lucky me, I got to play that part.

Me: (Hi!)
    SB : stupid bitch

Me: What's the problem, ma'am?
    SB: This burger is wrong.
    Me: Oh. Is it not dressed right?
    SB: It's burnt. Too burnt.
    Me: Oh, ok, we'll have a new one out for you in just a minute.

This seems to appease her, so I have the cook make another one and this time, we pay special attention to the done-ness of her burger. After double checking the burger, we deem it serve-able and I bring it out to her.

About three minutes later, I see the idiot marching up to the counter.

Me: Hi, what can I do for you.
    SB: You can tell that cook in there to learn how to cook a burger right.
    Me: Well ma'am, we made sure that it wasn't over cooked.
    SB: Well then it looks like both of you are incompetent.
    Me: *glares* Excuse me? (gloves are off at this point)
    SB: You heard me. Besides, this is the same patty as last time. You just made new buns and put new cheese on it.
    Me: OK. That's interesting, seeing how I saw the cook put down a new burger as well as new buns, and use a new slice of cheese.
    SB: Whatever, just give me my money back.
    Me: *hands over $1.20*
    SB: I'll be telling the store owner about how horribly I was served tonight. I know the owner. I talk to *HIM* a lot.
    Me: That's strange, I always thought our owner was a woman. I guess the breasts threw me off a little.
    SB: *surprised* I have never been spoken to that way by someone like you!
    *walks out*

I get the whole "someone like you" routine a lot. Mostly because I have long hair and I'm a guy and a teenager. People have one of the two reactions to my appearance:

1. "OMG! You're hair is so preeeeeettttttyyyy!"
    2. *glare*

For what it's worth I like long hair on guys most of the time.

I think it's hilarious you actually got to call the SC on her BS.

Comment

I just LOVE your response to her bs about talking to HIM.
      My Wajas cave

Comment

Quoth Rubystars View Post
        For what it's worth I like long hair on guys most of the time.

I think it's hilarious you actually got to call the SC on her BS.
        I'm with Ruby, long hair is sexy. And the owner's breasts would have thrown me off too.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

One of my favorite child hood super heros was a guy with long hair

*walks out*
          You've never been spoken to by someone smarter and more intelligent then you?
          MMO Addicts group

Comment

Oh God, reminds me of my days of working for Wendy's. I'm so glad that I don't work in fast food any more. Each day it grew more tempting to tell some of them to eat it or wear it.

I now work at a convenience store, which is an oxymoron because it's only convenient if you don't work there.

On a funny side note, I had a guy come in the other day wanting to know where all our deli sandwiches were. I point him to the cooler where we keep the pre-packaged sandwiches. He goes and looks, then comes back to the counter.

"You mean you don't make the sandwiches?

I just look at him funny. "Nope, I don't make sandwiches for anyone. I gladly put my fast food days behind me. People are too picky! My idea of serving a menu is to take what I give you or do without."

He just looks at me funny and leaves. I could hear the manager in the office laughing.
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Anybody here ever watch Happy Tree Friends? Anybody remembering the episode where Flippy goes berserk at the burger place? I'm feeling that mood now... ¬_¬
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                "You mean you don't make the sandwiches?
                Had a guy lose his mind this summer because we don't have baristas.

He had to pour his own coffee.

At a convenience store.

His own coffee.

At a convenience store.

He could not believe that such a thing was even legal.

He left shouting about how we would hear from his attorney about this outrage.

People are funny. Enjoy the show.
                I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

My boyfriend has real long hair, he gets the same reactions from people. -_-; Luckilly, since he works at a gaming store, people seem to think it's okay and don't hassel him at work.
                  "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Quoth guitardude1987 View Post
                    SB: I'll be telling the store owner about how horribly I was served tonight. I know the owner. I talk to *HIM* a lot.
                    Me: That's strange, I always thought our owner was a woman. I guess the breasts threw me off a little.

Oh, my damn. That made me laugh so hard I think I have pulled muscles.

Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth guitardude1987 View Post
                      "...Me: That's strange, I always thought our owner was a woman. I guess the breasts threw me off a little.
                      *walks out*..."
                      Wow. What a cunt.
                      Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
                      mannabozo.wordpress.com

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
                        Had a guy lose his mind this summer because we don't have baristas.

He had to pour his own coffee.

At a convenience store.
                        Call me crazy, but I don't mind serving myself. In fact, if I'm at a sit down place where the service is slow, I'll get up and go get it myself. Of course, if I have to serve myself, I'm sure as hell not leaving a tip for the server. I figure my needs would have been met in a timely fashion so that I didn't have to get it myself had the server been doing a good enough job.
                        The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Rule number 1# in the SC handbook. If you're gonna lie and claim you know the owner at least know what the owner looks like.
                          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

At my new job at the Gaming Store, the gentleman I work with has long hair. I love his hair, it's awesome! He's awesome! When I grow up, I want to be like him. (but I still want to be a girl, so that might be a problem).

Comment

Seriously, if you can't laugh at these people, you'll explode.

Incidentally, I could never handle long hair. It drives me nuts. Admittedly, that's a short trip.
                              Current Faith in Humanity Meter:
                              {|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}

Comment

Working...
                              X