X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Keep Your Goth...

As you age.

According to the Onion, of course! This picture made me snort!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I am 50, have 12 gauge piercings and tattoos and listen to most music except bubblegum pop, country western and sappy faux classical [think montovani string orchestra] and joke about my inner head-banger. If I was thin I would probably dress really non-soccermom. Though I was never goth, I was more punk in the CBGB style and back in the day wore my hair in 1 inch bleached out spikes that I would dye different colors as whim decided. [managing my own machine shop made it so I could do whatever I wanted as long as I showed up to work in sturdy clothing and wore steel toe shoes and protective glasses ]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Is that any worse than a 70+ granny biker chick?

In another 20 years you can see 70+ year old men with a walker, their pants around their knees ankles, bent over double by the 20lbs of gold around their neck.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

No, THIS is how to be goth past 50.

Comment

Working...
        X