This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad dream

Normally I would have three people I could call for a dream like this but one is medicated, one is overseas, and I don't know if the third would have accepted the call. Note the end of this dream woke me up with shaking, throwing up, and not feeling good. You've been warned.

See I have one part of my stomach that is always itchy and the past few days I've been using quite a bit of lotion there to try and stop the itch. Anyhoo most of you know I deliver the mail.

So I feel awake and am delivering all la de lah like and my next delivery is this out of the way spot. (This spot to my knowledge does not exist.) so I go in and get greeted, drop off the mail, and with a arraigned agreement go back to use the restroom.

Now this place is surrounded by trees and has a lake just behind the place and down a small hill. It looks no bigger then a 70ft double wide, but more pre fab like.

So I go through these racks of clothes and dresses and come back to a employees only door and open it up to what looks like a huge factory. Bolts of fabric in every color and various people making new clothes left and right. I greet a couple them even while part of my brain is thinking that the spaces are wrong. One lady hustles over with a dress I just have to buy. It's a dark dark blue with white pond lilies on it with a small green frog on the shoulder. I tell her if I have enough it will leave with me today. She says she'll finish it up with a belt and being it up front.

So I turn and head into the rest room. Doing my business I finish up and while still in the stall my stomach is burning. My shirt is starting to have drops of blood on it and drops of blood falling to the floor. Moving my shirt I'm disgusted to see the rash is broken open and looking like its been chewed. That's when I see movement and moving from the stall and to the sink I use some paper toweling to pull a grub from the wound.

Blood is flowing and I want to throw up. I start calling for people on the floor and eventually one of them calls back and I scream for a lidded container and to call 911. I let out a shreek then cause the grub has turned in my hand and is trying to burrow back in. Using my other hand I yank it off and throw it onto a countertop where it starts to writhe.

That's when I can feel more movement and the skin over my stomach is all inflamed and moving. I just start screaming then and that's how I woke up.

I needed to share and I'm sorry for any mental pictures.

Holy balls. That's one of the worse-er(?) 'invasion' dreams I've heard about. I have had similar ones concerning my ears. I have permanent tinnitis and have had ear-injury or bug-in-ear dreams that startled me. Not like, screaming myself awake, but it unnerves me too much to go back to bed.

Comment

Working...
    X