X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT my problem

Read the 3d story/post down about a VERY cold/heartless customer

http://www.reddit.com/r/TalesFromThe...ight_while_at/

Delivery drive is killed in an accident. Customer wants someone to go to the accident site and actually retrieve the pizza even though the MOD informs them of the grisly scene and that a remake is on its way.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

That's one of the douchiest (is that a word?) things I've EVER read as far as customers go. And I (like many of you) have read some pretty douchy things...
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Next time someone like that asks for a remake, make them pick it up themselves.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Manager should have called the customer back a few minutes later and told them that the remake was now a pick-up order, since ALL the remaining drivers refused to take the delivery after hearing what his attitude was toward their co-worker who was killed. Also, this would be the LAST pizza he would be getting from the store - it was already in the oven by the time the cooks heard about his attitude, but manager doesn't feel comfortable exposing them to temptation if he orders again. As for the SC not getting delivery on this order and having to go elsewhere in future? Not the manager's problem.

ETA: Given the customer's attitude, there's a colloquial term for "dead body" that whoever delivers his pizza would probably encounter.
        Last edited by wolfie; 04-15-2015, 06:55 PM. Reason: expansion
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Screw a pick up, I would've told the guy the order was canceled. For fuck sake a guy died and all he cares about is his pizza.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Oh sure, we can do that, no problem!

BTW, those extra gray blobs on your pizza are extra sausage and not the delivery driver's brains or anything like that. Enjoy.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
              Screw a pick up, I would've told the guy the order was canceled. For fuck sake a guy died and all he cares about is his pizza.
              Ditto here. If I was managing that store, I would have absolutely no problem telling that SC to fuck off and take his business elsewhere. That SC's attitude was beyond inappropriate!
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
              X