X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Plays: Axiom Verge

I did a Let's Play!

Jay Plays: Axiom Verge

Part 1 - My Elgato didn't capture the sound like I was expecting, so the only audio is my commentary. I'll get that fixed when I do Part 2.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

I bought this on the PS4 yesterday. My brother told me about it some months ago, but I let it quickly slip my mind since the only firm date that I saw was for PS4, a system I didn't have at the time. I haven't had time to fully sink my teeth into it, but my weekend starts in 4 hours.

How are you enjoying it?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I haven't gotten very far into the game yet. But I like the design, the music, the gameplay and I'm intrigued enough about the story to keep playing to find out what the hell is going on.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Part 2

I still can't get the game audio to work. So I dubbed in music from the soundtrack to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
        X